Young Researcher Award 2019 Apply Online at official website, Young Researcher Award 2019 Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents to apply…
Young Researcher award is offering by a trust to give rewards to young scientists of India, this scholarship is based on the biological schemes that can do well in research and find a solution the problem fastly. Students having the outstanding track record and who will intend a deep commitment to finding the solution to human diseases and potential for high research quality.
As you know that Young research award scheme is intended by the Trust to recognize and reward the young scientist of India, applicant must have engaged themselves in the research program and development and have made research publications and have a regular position in the institute of India/Organizational and University. A high amount of scholarship with the Award of youth Research will be awarded to the candidate who have succeed in his life an worked for better meant of locality with his research programs.
Reward amount will be upto Rs. 25,000/- per month plus a contingency of Rs. 5lakhs per annum. This will be addition to salary from present institute.
Here are the some eligibility criteria for applying Young Researcher Award, so scientists who are applying Young Researcher Award 2019 have to check eligibility criteria given by the trust, so below are some eligibility criteria’s.
- The applicant must be an citizen of India
- Age limit must be under 40 years of age
- Should posses PhD degree in biological science and master in medical science
- Must have four years experience in specific area
- Should be regular student in University/Institute / Organization in India
- Must have engaged in research and development program
How to Apply:
students who are applying for this scholarship can follow given below procedure to apply for Young Researcher Award 2019 through online mode, Candidate having above given eligible criteria can apply for Young Research Award 2019. Follow the below procedure for registration in 2019 Young Research award.
- Go to official online website for online application form
- Then click on ‘’Online Application form’’ and fill the details
- Then enter the details correctly and submit the application form
- Then money order of RS 500/- (non refundable) should be forwarded in favorer of Lady Tata Memorial Trust
- Then receipt should be scanned and uploaded with online application form
Post the application form with required documents to The Secretary, Lady Tata Memorial Trust, Bombay House, 24 Home Mody Street, Mumbai 400 001, and submitted not later than 15th January 2019.
Here re the some required documents to apply for this Young Researcher Award scholarship application.
- Photo copy of candidate applying
- Research and publish papers
- Master or PhD qualified certificate
- Bonafide certificate of university or institute of India
- A self attested enveloped
Candidate who has above mentioned eligibility conditions will be selected and will be called for interview. Those who do well in personal interview will be awarded the Young Research 2019. Candidate failing to submit any document that is must will be canceled and his registration will not be considered. Selected candidate will be called for interview and ward will be rewarded based on personal interview