Post-Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates for the Year 2018 Notification, UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2018 apply online at www.ugc.a.in…
Post-Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates for the Year invites the application for PH.D courses. The university grant commission which the statutory body of government of India every year offering post-doctoral fellowships to some women PH.D candidates to carry out the research in some advanced studies in science, engineering and technology, humanity and social sciences in Indian universities and recognized colleges or institutions of national importance established by state government or central government.
Every year they are giving an opportunity to some women candidates who are pursuing Ph.D. courses in Indian institutes. The duration period of this course is 5 years. The fellowship will be awarded for Ph.D. scholars. For fellowship assistance, they will pay an amount of 18000 rupees per month. And after 2 years they will give fellowship an amount of 20000 rupees per month and for fresh scholars they give fellowship an amount of 25000 rupees per month and for research experienced holders they will pay an amount of 30000 rupees per month.
Eligibility Criteria to apply UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2018:
Here are the some eligibility conditions given by UGC official website, The student must hold their doctorate degree in their relevant field with published research work to their credit. The upper age limit for general category students is 55 years and the upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/minority category students is 60 years. Who are in employment will not be eligible.
- The students who are in employment are not eligible.
- Only women candidates have an opportunity to apply.
Required Certificates or documents to submit
- All the documents will be in scanned copies no hard copies are required.
- Caste certificate is needed.
- Scanned mark lists of graduation and post-graduation courses.
- Date of birth certificate is needed.
- D awarded certificate.
- If applicable physical disability certificate is needed.
Here is the step by step procedure to apply for UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2018, In case of general/OBC candidates with minimum aggregate of 55% marks in under graduation level and 60% of marks at post-graduation level and for SC/ST/OBC/minority candidates with minimum aggregate of 50% of marks in under graduation level and 55% of marks in post-graduation level.
- Applications should be submitted in online itself and offline submitted applications will not be taken into consideration.
- Open the official website www.ugc.a.in.
- Then click on apply for scholarship then a page will be opened containing set of instructions.
- And then read the instructions carefully.
- After that fill the application form with personal details, research information and other information whatever required.
- Than once check the application form details whatever you have typed once again and submit the application form.
- After that take a print out of your application form for further use.
Note: this is a important note to all candidates who are applying for this scholarship that is Applications should be submitted in online itself and offline submitted applications will not be taken into consideration.
Benefits under the scheme:
Here are the some benefits under this UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2018 scheme.
- At the beginning, they will give RS 38,800/- on the monthly basis, after two years they will be increase up to 10 thousand rupees on monthly basis.
- Up to ₹ 50,000 can be availed on the annual basis in the form of the contingency grant.
- The blind or PwD students are given ₹2000 on the monthly basis for the reader or escort assistance.