UGC PG Merit Scholarship 2018 for University Rank Holders Notification Online Application at http://www.ugc.ac.in..
University Grants Commission is announced Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship notification for University Rank Holders and invites online application registration for the student who are studying post-graduation courses in university and they should be first ranker’s in their studies have an opportunity to apply. Only the students who are non-technical courses in post-graduation can apply through online mode.
The students must hold the graduation course in non-technical. The student who are studying post-graduation course in university and the university toppers are eligible to apply to the UGC PG Merit Scholarship 2018. Those students who are studying the following courses and who are getting top 2 ranks and studying the above non-technical courses candidates are only can apply.
- Life sciences
- Physical sciences
- Chemical sciences
- Social sciences
- Commerce and languages
Benefits under the Scheme:
Every year they are giving to 2000 members and they will give an amount of 2000 rupees per month and they will be paid for 10 months in a year. Only top rank students have this opportunity and it have duration period of 2 years.
UGC PG Merit Scholarship 2018 for University Rank Holders – How to apply
- Open the official website http://www.ugc.ac.in.
- Open the PG Merit scholarship 2018 link.
- Read the instructions before applying.
- After that fill the application form with needed documents and details.
- Check it once and submit the application.
From all those applicants they will select only top rank students in university based on their criteria after the selection process they will inform to the students. The above benefits will be applicable to the selected candidates.
- Don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date of application form.
- Selected candidates don’t discontinue the studies without any prior information.
- If you discontinue the studies without any information will get cancelled and the payable amount to be refundable to their account and in future the students who are discontinue the studies they are not eligible to any other scholarship.