UGC PG Merit Scholarship 2019 for University Rank Holders Notification Online Application at http://www.ugc.ac.in..
University Grants Commission is announced Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship notification for University Rank Holders and invites online application registration for the student who are studying post-graduation courses in university and they should be first ranker’s in their studies have an opportunity to apply. Only the students who are non-technical courses in post-graduation can apply through online mode. this scholarship is exclusively for the aforesaid courses only. Professional Courses are not applicable under this scheme.
Benefits under the Scheme are every year they are giving to 2000 members and they will give an amount of 2000 rupees per month and they will be paid for 10 months in a year. Only top rank students have this opportunity and it have duration period of 2 years, If you discontinue the studies without any information will get cancelled and the payable amount to be refundable to their account and in future the students who are discontinue the studies they are not eligible to any other scholarship.
Here are the some basic eligibility criteria for applying UGC PG Merit Scholarship 2019. so interested candidates can once check below process before applying for thus scholarship application.
- The students must hold the graduation course in non-technical.
- The student who are studying post-graduation course in university and the university toppers are eligible to apply to the UGC PG Merit Scholarship 2019.
- The scheme is applicable to such students who have taken admission in regular, full-time Master’s Degree course in any recognized university, deemed university, private university , autonomous college or a post graduate college.
- Those students who are studying the following courses and who are getting top 2 ranks and studying the above non-technical courses candidates are only can apply.
- Life sciences
- Physical sciences
- Chemical sciences
- Social sciences
- Commerce and languages
UGC PG Merit Scholarship 2019 for University Rank Holders – How to apply
Here are some step by step procedure to apply UGC PG Merit scholarship 2019, so interested candidates who want to apply for this scholarship can apply by visiting official website of UGC scholarship.
- Open the official website http://www.ugc.ac.in.
- Then open the PG Merit scholarship 2019 link.
- And then Read the instructions before applying.
- And then that fill the application form with needed documents and details after reading all instructions.
- Check it once and submit the application.
Selection Process : From all those applicants they will select only top rank students in university based on their criteria after the selection process they will inform to the students. The above benefits will be applicable to the selected candidates.
Other conditions: Don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date of application form, Selected candidates don’t discontinue the studies without any prior information, Only the students who are non-technical courses in post-graduation can apply through online mode, If you discontinue the studies without any information will get cancelled and the payable amount to be refundable to their account and in future the students who are discontinue the studies they are not eligible to any other scholarship.