Tamil Nadu e-District Scholarship 2018 Application Form Registration at http://escholarshipdr.tn.gov.in/scholarship.html
The directorate of the government of Tamil Nadu is given the opportunity to the state Pre and Post Matric students under the new point 15 program the ministry of minority affairs scholarship scheme. The students who are studying XI, XII, ITI, ITC, Diploma etc. Those who are economically backward castes of SC/ST/OBC students will get the scholarship to continue their studies and to have bright future. The eligible students can apply through online for fresh and renewals to the academic year of 2018.the students can get their application form the official site of e-District Citizen Central Portal
It is mandatory that is available only for the merit students who had scored good percentage of 50% and above in government or any other recognized private institutions. Candidates who belong to the economically backward castes tribal Muslims, Sikhs, and Buddhists can apply.
Eligibility Criteria For Tamil Nadu Scholarships 2018
The Tamilnadu board has given some of the rules and eligibility criteria for the students for applying for the scholarship. I advise the students to glance over the criteria and make you are eligible to apply.
All Candidate who are underclass XI, XII, ITI, ITC affiliated courses, Polytechnic, Diploma in nursing, teacher training, undergraduate, Postgraduate, M.phil, Ph.D. level courses in government or recognized private institutions.
Candidate belongs to the economically backward classes like Buddhism, tribe Muslims SC/ST/OBC etc.
- Candidate should have 50% and above grading.
- Must and should submit the board certificates regarding you marks and your grading.
- Annual income of parents should not exceed Rs.2 lakhs per annum.
- Candidates must have received all the certificates from their board before 30t November 2014.
How to Apply TN Scholarship 2018 for Pre and Post Matric
All the Post and Pre-matric students who are deployed into the different educational course can now get their fees paid by the government.Yes, students can avail their free scholarship amount for the fees and can follow my below steps for it.
- Candidates should go to TN Scholarship official site http://www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in/
- TN e-District Scholarship official site http://escholarshipdr.tn.gov.in/scholarship.html
- Then they have to download the scholarship form from tn.gov.in/bcmbcmw/welfschemes_minorities.htm
- After that they have to fill the Application form with all necessary details asked in it for Fresh applicant
- Renewal applicants should download same form and fill their latest information, details and academic records with the TN scholarship online Application registration number included
- Then the form must be submitted to the Head of institution you are studying in the time period
Fresh and New – Pos-Pre Matric Applicant
All the students who are applying for first time need to download Applicant form fill it correctly and attach some documents like 10th Memo and certificates with it.
Renewal Applicants –Both Pre and Post Matric
The Applicants can renew by submitting present year academic records, 10th, 12th board details
Note: Form must be submitted before the last date as per in advertisement
Required Documents for TN e-Scholarship 2018 Online Apply
- Affixed recent passport size photo
- Community Certificate,
- Income Certificate
- For Self Employed Parents/ Guardian, a Self Certification of Income declaration by way of an Affidavit in the Non-Judicial Stamp Paper with the value of Rs.10/-( in original),
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Voter ID, PAN Card etc)
- Fee receipts paid by the Student,
- Proof of Bank Account Number (Core Banking Service) with IFS Code (11 Digits)
Instructions for e-District TN Scholarship online application
All candidates who have applied for fresh or renewal scholarship applicants must follow the above guidelines properly. Making no mistakes and submitting the form to head properly will earn you your fee by government. Thank you for reading this post..