Sri Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Sri Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship Apply Online at Official Website…
The Sri Ratan Tata scholarship is awarded to the students who are belonging to India, the trust award the scholarship for the students who are pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate students in India. The main of the scholarship is to give good education to the students who are very good at their studies and getting not educated because of their family background. theses trust help those students who are meritorious and deserving students to pursue academic studies.
The scholarship will be given to the subjects like UG, PG, AND Ph.D. The last date for submission of application will in September the candidate who is willing to apply for the scholarship should submit before the last date.
Eligibility criteria to apply for Sri Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship 2021:
Here are some basic eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship given by the official website, so aspirants who are applying for this scholarship have to check eligibility criteria before applying for a scholarship, Below are the following details which have to be fulfilled by the interested students who want get scholarship by Sri Ratna Tata trust scholarship.
- Students must be a citizen of India
- A student must be having a pass percentage of 55%
- A student must be cleared for their 12th examination with 55% of marks.
- This trust awards scholarships for the UG and PG courses only.
- The student of India can only apply.
How to apply for Sri Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship 2021:
Here are some steps to apply Sri Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship 2021 online, so interested candidates can follow the below procedure to apply for this scholarship, and this is an important note for all students who are applying for this scholarship is that everyone has to apply for this scholarship before the deadline of the scholarship application. The candidate should follow the following procedure for applying for the Sri Ratan Tata scholarship 2021 by visiting the official website.
- The interested student can collect the application form by visiting the following address
Mulla House, 3rd Floor, 51, M. G. Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
- Then the Marks Sheet of the last examination was attempted.
- The students who are out of station can send related documents by post
- The then-candidate must fill the application form very correctly without any error.
Required documents for Sri Ratan Tata trust scholarship 2021:
These are the below-mentioned documents which are needed to submit with the application form by the students who are willing to get from the Sri Ratna Tata scholarship 2021
- Firstly candidate should fill the application form correctly.
- Should fill the application form correctly and submit all the documents.
- Should submit 12th marks memo.
- Should get 85% marks in the exam.
- Birth certificate with the correct residual address.
- Bonafide of the candidate from the present studying institute.
These are the following instructions which are to follow by the candidate who is applied. Applicant should fill their application form correctly and should attach all the required documents and should send it to the correct address. The application form should send before the last date of the submission. Should fill the application form without