Sri Ratan Tata trust Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Sri Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship Apply Online at Official Website…
The Sri Ratan Tata scholarship is awarded to the students who are belonging to India, the trust award the scholarship for the students who are pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate students in India.tho main of the scholarship is to give good education to the students who are very good at their studies and getting not educated because of their family background.theses trust help for those students who are meritorious and deserving students to pursue academic studies.
The scholarship will be given to the subjects like UG, PG, AND Ph.D. The last date for submission of application will in the month of September the candidate who is willing to apply for the scholarship should submit before the last date.
Eligibility criteria to apply Sri Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship 2020:
Here are the some basic eligibility criteria for applying this scholarship given by the official website , so aspirants who are applying for this scholarship have to check eligibility criteria before applying scholarship, Below are following details which have to be fulfilled by the interested students who want get scholarship by Sri Ratna Tata trust scholarship.
- Students must be a citizen of India
- Student must be having the pass percentage of 55%
- Student must be cleared there 12th examination with 55% of marks.
- These trust awards scholarship for the UG and PG courses only.
- The student of India can only apply .
How to apply Sri Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship 2020:
Here are the some steps to apply Sri Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship 2020 through online, so interested candidates can follow below procedure to apply this scholarship, and this is a important note for all students who are applying this scholarship is that every one have to apply to this scholarship before deadline of scholarship application. The candidate should follow the following procedure for applying for the Sri Ratan Tata scholarship 2020 by visiting the official website.
- The student who is interested can collect the application form by visiting the following address
Mulla House, 3rd Floor, 51, M. G. Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
- Then the Marks sheet of the last examination attempted.
- The students who are of out of station can send related documents by post
- Then candidate must fill the application form very correctly without any error.
Required documents for Sri Ratan Tata trust scholarship 2020:
These are the below-mentioned documents which are needed to submit with the application form by the students who are willing to get from the Sri Ratna Tata scholarship 2020
- Firstly candidate should fill the application form correctly.
- Should fill the application form correctly and submit all the documents.
- Should submit 12th marks memo.
- Should get 85% marks in the exam.
- Birth certificate with correct residual address.
- Bonafide of the candidate from the present studying institute.
These are the following instructions which are to follow by the candidate who is applied. Applicant should fill their application form correctly and should attach all the required documents and should send it to the correct address. The application form should send before the last date of the submission. Should fill the application form without