Apply for Jain Scholarship, Sahu Jain Trust Educational Scholarships 2018, Sahu Jain Trust Need-cum-merit based Educational Scholarship 2018 apply at http://www.sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com…
Sahu Jain Trust has offering scholarships for students who are applied to this Sahu Jain Trust scholarship 2018, this scholarship will be given to the students having excellent academic background, Students who have completed their 12th and want to do their higher education will be getting the Scholarship by Sahu Jain Trust, the students who want to continue their higher education can apply SAHU JAIN TRUST Scholarship, candidates who are studying technical courses like Engineering, Medical, MBA and other related under graduation or Post Graduation courses can apply for Jain Scholarship 2018, interested candidates can apply for this scholarship by visiting official website, The application is available in Official Sahu Jain Trust 2018 official website and that need to download and filled manually.The Procedure for applying this scholarship is given below.
Every year many students around the country will get help in their higher education. The scholarship amount will range between Rs. 2500 and Rs. 25000 per year, Sahu Jain Trust providing scholarship for Students who completed their 12th and want to do their higher education will be getting the Scholarship by Sahu Jain Trust and some students want to continue their higher education can apply SAHU JAIN TRUST Scholarship, Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship application forms are available free of cost on the website.
Eligibility Criteria to Sahu Jain Scholarship Apply:
Here are some eligibility criteria for applying Sahu Jain schlorship 2018, so interested candidates have to check these below eligibility criteria before applying for SAHU JAIN scholarship 2018, below are the required minimum qualification by any student or applicant to avail free scholarship through this scheme.
- Applied candidate must be an resident of India
- Applicant can apply for graduation course in Technical like Medical, Engineering, MBA and other related courses.
- Applicant already has availed the scholarship is eligible to apply.
- Applied candidate must be 17 year old on date of filling the application.
SAHU JAIN TRUST Scholarship 2018 – How to Apply
Follow given below procedure to apply to this scholarship scheme, Sahu Jain Trust Application form is available in the official website 2018. Follow the below procedure to apply for this scholarship in Offline mode only.
- First of all open http://www.sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com/ URL, after opening this URL home page of this Trust will be opened.
- Then read the Notification and other details given in page.
- And then click on http://www.sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com/ link given in middle of page having.
- after clicking on it it will Download the application form automatically and then fill application manually.
- After downloading application, then fill all the columns correctly and then seal it envelope
- And then finallyA 9”*4” Self Addressed Stamp RS. 10/- enveloped must be used
Send the envelope to Secretary,
Sahu Jain Trust, 18,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
Instructions to apply SAHU JAIN TRUST Scholarship :
Applicants need to mention all the details of applied Higher education college and courses, details filled in application form must be correct and if any wrong details are found application will be rejected. Documents prescribed should be attached with form and sent to address on or before the last date of submission, interested candidate can apply for this scholarship before last date of application form, Sahu Jain Trust will be offering the scholarship and stipend to the aspirant who wants to peruse their higher education in technical courses can apply Jain scholarship 2018