Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018 Notification announced for Online Application
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship is an scholarship scheme provides scholarships for students who are studying Sanskrit language courses in schools and colleges has an opportunity to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship 2018, the main theme of this scholarship is to encourage the students in education to study higher studies in Sanskrit language courses, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018 will be given to the students who are studying higher courses in Sanskrit Patashala, Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya, Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya and Modern Institution, Secondary, Senior Secondary School, College, University from Purvamadhyama to Acharya and Vidyavaridhi have eligibility to apply Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018
As we know that Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan provides scholarships to students who are studying higher courses in Sanskrit Patashala. The government of India awarding for the students who are studying Sanskrit language courses in schools and colleges has an opportunity to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship 2018, this scheme will encourage the students in education to study higher studies in Sanskrit language courses.
Required Certificates or Documents to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship 2018
Here are the some required documents to apply Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship 2018 through online.
- Candidates have to submit their last qualifying study certificates.
- Cast certificate is needed and the students come under minority SC & ST categories are also eligible.
- Income certificate and community certificate is required.
- For minority and physically handicapped candidates, competent authority form is required.
- A copy of passport size photograph copy is needed.
Application registration Procedure for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018
Follow given below procedure to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Scholarship scheme.
- First of all visit official website www.sanskrit.nic.in.
- And Download application form to apply for scholarship scheme because The application will be available in an offline mode.
- Then read the instructions carefully and download the application form.
- And then fill the application with your details after reading all the instructions.
- Then send the application form with needed documents by post on or before the closing date.
- The application will be sent to the university registrar.
Sanskrit Sansthan (deemed university),
56-57 Institutional area,
Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058.
Selection Procedure for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018
From all those applicants they will be selected some candidates based on their criteria and they will inform to those students. Those students who are very poor in the financial background and they are unable to continue their studies have the first priority.
Important Instructions to the Students:
fill the application form carefully and the application form has to fill in Hindi or English languages this is of your choice, students must submit an advance receipt and a copy of bank passbook first page having their bank account number and address proof, mark sheet/document must be attested by the principal, the application form must be signed by the principal with institute seal and rubber stamp.
- The candidates must come under minority category SC & ST and others are not eligible.
- Selected candidates don’t discontinue the studies without any prior information if the candidate is discontinued without any information will get canceled and the amount to be refundable to their account whatever they had paid up to that.
- Eligible candidates don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date of application form.
- Incomplete fill up of application forms and who have to send after the due date will not be considered.
If you need to know any more information about the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship 2018 visit official website..