Rajasthan Scholarship 2018 application form for ROSE Pre and Post Matric fresh and Renewal Registrations at http://rajpms.nic.in/default.aspx..
Social Justice and Empowerment Department Government of Rajasthan will be offering the scholarship for economically backward class OBC, SC, ST and Minority students in the state. Lakhs of students will be getting the stipend for fee reimbursement education in the state, intrested candidates can apply Rajasthan Scholarship by visiting official website, The Pre and Post matric with various others Scholarship applications will be available in the Official portal website of ROSE. These various schemes will be offered and made available to the state Pre and POST Matric UP and PG students with the ROSE Rajasthan Scholarship System. The Merit and backward class of OBC, SC, ST and Minority categories candidate can start applying for this Pre and Post matric ROSE scholarship 2018 through online for undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Eligibility criteria for submitting ROSE Scholarship 2018:
Here we are providing some eligibility conditions for applying rajasthan schlorship, Rajasthan Government has given some important eligibility conditions for Pre and Post matric state student who is applying for through ROSE. Have a brief look over the below-given eligibility conditions so that you may apply the application correctly.
- Students applying need to be a bonafide student of the state.
- Candidate must have finished his education 10th and 12th from an affiliated college or institute.
- She/he must have secured up to 60% of marks in his average to apply Rajasthan Scholarship.
- All documents prescribed by the government need to be valid.
- Candidate applying must be above the age of 17 during filling the application.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Scholarship 2018 fresh and renewal:
Just follow the below process to apply for Rajasthan scholarship 2018, Application form for Pre and Post matric scholarship is available on the official website of ROSE Rajasthan official website, candidates can apply Rajasthan Scholarship by visiting official website, candidate needs to fill the application given and submit it with correct information. Follow the below-given procedure e for applying.
- First visit Rajasthan Social justice and Empowerment Department from here http://rajpms.nic.in/default.aspx
- Now click on ‘’New Student Registration’’ in home page
- Then read the instructions and Click on’’ Show registration form’’
- And then fill all the columns as per your certificates.
- Then click Submit and you will be registries as a fresh student.
That’s it just go through above process to apply for Rajasthan Scholarship 2018 and visit official website for more information.
Required documents to Upload for ROSE scholarship 2018:
We given required documents to upload during filling the application form.
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheet memo
- 10th and 12th bonafide certificate
- Income certificate, Caste certificate, and Residential certificate
- A later form presents studying institute (allotment order).
Instructions for Rajasthan Scholarship 2018 Online Registration:
Applicant needs to fill all the details correctly with no mistakes in spelling. Once the application is submitted and registered then we can’t edit the application form. The documents being uploaded need to be clear to view. Candidate needs to save your application form and login Name with password safely, candidate must have finished his education 10th and 12th from an affiliated college or institute.