PCT Scholarship 2018 Application form for underprivileged Students download available at http://www.padalacharitabletrust.org…
Pehchaan Charitable Trust PCT was providing scholarships for more than six million students across all over India, They are giving PCT Scholarship 2018 RS 6,000 for every student. They will provide PCT scholarship to the students who have merit educational background and minority students and also scholarships for students to continued the education and motivate them. in this year they are providing PCT schlorships 2018 apply for one million students pressuring their Diploma course with under graduation or post graduation courses and non-technical courses will be considered under this scheme.
candidates who are interested to apply PCT schlorship 2018 can apply scholarship through offline mode also by downloading offline application form official website of PCT schlorship 2018 apply. to apply for this scholarship student must be passed 10th class or in previous classes and candidate must belongs to government school or college from Andhra Pradesh or Telangana states.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply PCT Scholarship 2018 Application form
Here are some Eligibility criteria for applyingPCT Scholarship 2018, the candidate who intrested or willing to apply for PCT 2018 scholarship needs to have below mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must be Bonafide students of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- student must have to complete his previous education from an affiliated college or university.
- Should have got 75% in his qualified exam and relaxation for physically handicapped applicant will be given
- Candidate must have qualify 10th or 12th examination.
- Candidate must be from a poor family with no other source to fund his/her education.
- Candidate got fee seat in college must have secured good rank in entrance test.
Documents required Apply PCT Scholarship 2018
These are the some documents required for applying PCT Scholarship 2018.
- Photocopies of Marks Lists from class 10.
- Hard copy of marks memo of eamcet and jee mains etc.
- Two Passport size photo.
- Any other merit certificates showing the academic excellence of the applicant.
How to Apply for PCT Scholarship 2018 Application form
just follow the below process to apply Pehchaan Charitable Trust scholarship 2018, Application form for PCT 2018 scholarship is available in official website of Pehchaan Charitable Trust. Follow the below given procedure for applying.
- First of all open http://www.padalacharitabletrust.org URL, after opening the given URL then search for the link apply for PCT schlorship 2018.
- Then download the application form of PCT scholarship from that official website of Pehchaan Charitable Trust.
- After Downloading the Application form from official website then fill the application form with necessary details such as name, DOB.
- candidate have to note this point that is separate applications are available for Fresh And Renewal applicants.
- The application form must be filled correctly and sent to PCT address.
Padala Charitable Trust
eleswaram (PO), E.G.Dist. – 533429
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Courses Considered by PCT Scholarship 2018
Pehchaan Charitable Trust scholarship 208 will offers educational scholarships for deserving students pursuing Intermediate (2 years), Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic) (3 years), Diploma in Education / Pharmacy (2 years), Undergraduate Non-Professional Courses (3 years), (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com), Undergraduate Professional Courses (4 years), (B.E, B.Tech), B.Ed Course (1 year), Postgraduate Non-professional Courses (2 years) (MA. M.Sc, M.Com), Medicine (MBBS) (5 years).
Instruction to Apply PCT Scholarship 2018 Application form
Application forms for both Fresh and Renewal are available differently from official website, once check while downloading application form from online. The fresh application needs to be submitted before the end of May of this year and The Renewal application must be submitted in the month of June or students have to submit application form before last date of application form.