PCT Scholarship 2018 Application form for underprivileged Students download available at http://www.padalacharitabletrust.org..
Pehchaan Charitable Trust has given scholarship worth more than six million RS to 6,000 students from 165 schools and institution all over India. PCT offers the scholarships for students to continued the education and motivate them. Pehchaan Charitable trust will be considering the students who are underprivileged and who cannot afford to continue their education. For the current year, 2018 PCT will be offering the one million worth scholarship for the eligible students. Under the auspices of Sri Badalchand Sugan Kanwar Chordia Shames and education Loan Assistance, under the auspices of Sri Jawarmal Chandan Charitable Trust Educational Loan Assistance program. PCT will be offering to students pressuring their Diploma course with under graduation or post graduation courses. Also, Professional and Non-professional courses will be considered under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria: Minimum Educational Qualifications and Other qualifications
An applicant who is willing to apply for PCT 2018 scholarship needs to have below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Must be Bonafide students of India
- He/She must have completed his past education from an affiliated college or institute of the state of central government.
- Must have qualified the 10th and 12th examination.
- Should have got 75% in his qualified exam and relaxation for physically handicapped applicant will be given
- Candidate got fee seat in college must have secured good rank in entrance test
How to Apply for PCT Scholarship 2018 – Registration Produce
Application form for PCT 2018 is available in official website of Pehchaan Charitable Trust. Follow the below given procedure for applying.
- Application can be download/printed form official PCT website http://www.padalacharitabletrust.org
- Separate application are available for Fresh And Renewal applicant
- The application form must be filled correctly and sent to PCT address.
Padala Charitable Trust
eleswaram (PO), E.G.Dist. – 533429
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Courses Considered by PCT Scholarship 2018
PCT offers educational scholarships for deserving students pursuing Intermediate (2 years), Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic) (3 years), Diploma in Education / Pharmacy (2 years), Undergraduate Non-Professional Courses (3 years), (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com), Undergraduate Professional Courses (4 years), (B.E, B.Tech), B.Ed Course (1 year), Postgraduate Non-professional Courses (2 years) (MA. M.Sc, M.Com), Medicine (MBBS) (5 years).
Instruction to PCT Scholarship 2018 Registration
Application form for both Fresh and Renewal are available differently. Be sure you download the correct application form. The fresh application needs to be submitted before the end of May of this year and The Renewal application must be submitted in the month of June. Attach the documents with application form and send it safely to above-mentioned address.