NEST Scholarship 2018 for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST) Application 2018 Registration begin Download Application form at www.nest.net.in
The Nationwide Education and Scholarship test will be conducted for the year 2018 in the month of January 2018. NEST scholarship 2018 will be offering to the students who are going to peruse or pressuring their higher education in any State or central affiliated college or university.
Students pressuring technical and non-technical courses like Engineering, Medical, MBA,B.Com, B.SC and other related courses can apply for Nationwide education and Scholarship test. NEST will be conducted in two patterns as Nest For first and second students and Nest II for third and fourth year students. Aspirant can start applying from the official website of NEST.
The SEMCI India will be conducting the NEST examination in all most all cities of India. NEST test will be conduct in the month of January 2018 as the NEST test.
This is some important eligibility condition given by Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test NEST of applicants who want to apply.
- Firstly applicant must be a bonafide student of India
- He/She must have qualified his 10th and 12th from a affiliated College or university
- Applicant scored 1st in above mentioned courses are not eligible
How to Apply to NEST Scholarship 2018 – Produce
application for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test 2018 is available in Nest official website. Follow the below procedure for applying the NEST test.
- Download the application form at www.nest.net.in
- Pay the Application fee of RS.600/- IN Demand Draft in Favor of SEMCI India Payable at Mumbai
- RS. 300/- can be added to get the unsolved question papers for last five years
- Fill the application form correctly and send it in pack it in envelope
- Attach the required documents with application form
After then Send the filled application form to Director, NEST,C/o SEMCI India,B-1, Piccadilly Flats,57-J,Clare Road, Bacilli, Mumbai-400008. Take care while writing the package address to be delivered to, make no mistake at this point.
Important Dates to Note:
- Application form registration form will start from 1st July
- Last date of submitting the application form is 30th September
- RS. 200/- extra fee for Late registration till 31th December
- NEST test will be conduct on 25th January from 10:00am to 12:00 noon
Instructions for Applicants
Applicants applied for NEST Scholarship 2018 need to have applied in any technical course or pressuring any degree course. NEST I and NEST II exam will be held on same day and students need to prepare well as top students will be given RS. 25,000 to RS .75, 000 scholarship and other 1000 top will be given minimum scholarship.