NEST Scholarship 2019 for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST) Application 2019 Registration Download NEST Application form at www.nest.net.in
The Nationwide Education and scholarship Test NEST Examination will conducted by the SEMCI, in every year the NEST Examination will be conduct in the month of January. Apply NEST Scholarship 2019 online by visiting official website of NEST, NEST Scholarship 2019 will be given to the candidates who are peruse in their education in any central or state affiliated college or university. the main theme of the scheme is to prepare students for exams such as GATE, CAT, GRE and etc exams to get jobs in good companies, interested candidates can get application of NEST test through online by visiting official website, This NEST Scholarship only for students of science background, NEST scholarship 2019 will be given to the students who are going to peruse or pressuring their higher education in any State or central affiliated college or university.
Students who have science background technical and non-technical courses such as Engineering, Medical, MBA,B.Com, B.SC and other related courses students can apply for Nationwide education and Scholarship test NEST Scholarship 2019.NEST Scholarship Examination will conducted in two patterns names as NEST I and NEST II, NEST I is for 1st and 2nd year degree students of Engineering, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BDS, BCA, BSc (all), final year of Diploma Engineering, Class 12th. NEST II is for 3rd and 4th-year-degree students of Engineering, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BDS, BCA, BSc
NEST Scholarship Examination will conducted by SEMCI in all most all states of India. NEST Examination will be conduct in the month of January in every year, so in this year also NEST Scholarship Exam will conducted on January 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for applying NEST Scholarship 2019.
Here are the some important eligibility condition given by Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test NEST for the applicants who want to apply for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test NEST Scholarship 2019.
- Applying candidate must be resident of India or bonafide in India.
- Candidate must be passed with good marks in 12th or 10th from any affiliated college or university.
- If the Applicant have any one of the above conditions then that candidate is not allowed to attend NEST examination.
How to Apply to NEST Scholarship 2019 – Produce
Here we given explanation for How to apply for NEST scholarship 2019, so follow the given procedure for applying the NEST test, application for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test 2019 is available in Nest official website.
- Open www.nest.net.in URL, after opening the URL.
- Download the NEST application form through the official website.
- Then Pay the Application fee of cost RS.600/- Demand Draft in Favor of SEMCI India Payable at Mumbai RS. 300/- can be added to get the unsolved question papers form last five years.
- Fill the Downloaded application with necessary and correct information then pack the letter and send it envelope.
- Attach the required documents with application form before sending the application form to envelope.
After then Send the filled application form to Director of address NEST,C/o SEMCI India,B-1, Piccadilly Flats,57-J,Clare Road, Bacilli, Mumbai-400008. Careful while filling the form and the package address to be delivered to, do not make mistake at this point.
Important Dates to apply NEST Scholarchip :
Here are the some important dates for applying Nationwide Education Scholarship test
- Registration of application form will start form 1st July 2019
- Application Deadline date or last date is 30th September.
- If there is any late in applying for NEST Scholarship RS. 200/- extra fee for Late registration till 31th December
- Test will be conducted on 25th January from 10:00am to 12:00 noon.
Instructions for Applicants to apply NEST Scholorship
NEST I and NEST II exam will be held on same day and students need to prepare well as top students will be given RS. 25,000 to RS .75, 000 scholarship and other 1000 top will be given minimum scholarship. Applicants applied for NEST Scholarship 2019 need to have applied in any technical course or pressuring any degree course.