National Bioinformatics Scholarship has intended to offer the annual scholarship for students in Bioinformatics field. E-Bios stand for Examination for Bioinformatics (NBS) scholarship 2018. This is sponsored by IBI solution and CP-sponsored by OTH for life sciences or IT aspirants in India. Students who want to pressure their studies in Bioinformatics in his future students can apply for the program.
This checks the ability of students under Bioinformatics scheme and province them the better scholarship for their better students. A total of 151 is sponsored by IBI solution and CP-sponsored by OTH for life sciences over RS 5 lakhs. Scholarship for life science and IT graduate of worth lakhs will be given based on the examination conducted by IBI solutions.
Eligibility criteria for NBS:
The E-Bios examination for Bioinformatics has given some eligible criterion that needs to be the must for any students applying for e-Bios examination 2018. So make sure you have below mentioned eligibility criteria
- Student must be an citizen of India firstly
- Must have taken the bioinformatics subject in his studies
- Should have minimum of 60% marks in qualified Examination
- Students must have passed or studying in final year of their graduation can apply.
- Only the Life science and it graduation candidate can apply.
How to Apply:
The registration process for National Bioinformatics Scholarships 2018 will be available in online application form of e-Bios 2018.
- Registration of e-Bios is free for all eligible candidates
- Firstly download the application form from official e-Bios website
- Then fill the application form correctly
- Attach required documents will application form
Now send the application with attached documents to Register to below given address
E-Bios Examination Coordinator 2018
IBI Dissolutions Put Ltd.
SCO-7, Level II, Swastik Vihar
Mansa Devi Complex Sector-5, Panchkula-134109
Following document must be attached with the application form to complete your registration process
- Photo copy of the candidates applying
- Study certificate of applicant
- Bonafide certificate from present studying institute
- Birth certificate wit h residential proof
- Marks memo of qualified examination
- Self attested envelope containing application form and above mentioned documents
Candidate who are perusing for qualified the graduation or master can apply for Examination of bioinformatics. Application form with required document must be sent before the last date if not the registration will be cancelled. Note the address of register clearly that our post goes to correct address..