National Bioinformatics Scholarship apply online, Bios Bioinformatics National Graduate Scholarships of Worth Rs. 2 Lakhs..
National Bioinformatics Scholarship offers an scholarship to the students in bioinformatics field, they are intended to offer the annual scholarship in Bioinformatics students, E-Bios stand for Examination for National Bioinformatics Scholarship 2018. National Bioinformatics Scholarship is sponsored by This is sponsored by IBI solution and CP-sponsored by OTH for life sciences or IT aspirants in India. the main theme of the scheme is to provide a platform for the students to apply their knowledge and skills in the bioinformatics field and can learn more in this field. A total of 151 is sponsored by IBI solution and CP-sponsored by OTH for life sciences over RS 2 lakhs. Scholarship for life science and IT graduate of worth lakhs will be given based on the examination conducted by IBI solutions.
Candidates who want to continue their higher studies in Bioinformatics apply National Bioinformatics Scholarship 2018 program through online, selected students can get Rs. 10,000 for first five top scorers or rank holders, This scholarship was come up with its first student’s scholarship or e-bios scholarship to promote bioinformatics in India, this checks the ability of students under Bioinformatics scheme and province them the better scholarship for their better students.
Eligibility criteria for Bioinformatics Scholarship:
Here are some eligibility conditions for applying National Bioinformatics Scholarship 2018, e-Bios schlorship 2018 examination for Bioinformatics has given some eligible criterion that needs to be the must for any students applying for e-Bios examination 2018. So make sure you have below mentioned eligibility criteria
- Student must be an citizen or resident of India.
- Candidate must have study bioinformatics subject in his studies
- Should have minimum of 60% marks in qualified Examination
- Students must have passed or studying in final year of their graduation can apply.
- Only the Life science and it graduation candidate can apply.
How to Apply National Bioinformatics Scholarship:
Follow the below procedure National Bioinformatics Scholarship registration process for National Bioinformatics Scholarships 2018 will be available in online application form of e-Bios 2018. Candidates who want to continue their higher studies in Bioinformatics apply National Bioinformatics Scholarship 2018 program through online, selected students can get Rs. 10,000 for first five top scorers or rank holders,
- Registration of e-Bios is free for all eligible candidates
- Firstly download the application form from official e-Bios website
- Then fill the application form correctly
- Attach required documents will application form
Now send the application with attached documents to Register to below given address
E-Bios Examination Coordinator 2018
IBI Dissolutions Put Ltd.
SCO-7, Level II, Swastik Vihar
Mansa Devi Complex Sector-5, Panchkula-134109
That’s it just follow the above process for applying national bioinformatics scholarship or e-bios scholarship 2018.
Required documents National Bioinformatics Scholarship:
Following document must be attached with the application form to complete your registration process
- Photo copy of the candidates applying
- Study certificate of applicant
- Bonafide certificate from present studying institute
- Birth certificate wit h residential proof
- Marks memo of qualified examination
- Self attested envelope containing application form and above mentioned documents
Instructions Bioinformatics Scholarship:
Candidate who are perusing for qualified the graduation or master can apply for Examination of bioinformatics. Application form with required document must be sent before the last date if not the registration will be cancelled. Note the address of register clearly that our post goes to correct address, it is an important note to candidate who are applying for bioinformatics scholarship 2018 is that candidate must have study bioinformatics subject in his studies.