Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2018 Notification announced for Online Application Registration at http://pg.nsfoundation.co.in…
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship invites the applications for scholarships. The students who pursued their graduation courses and joining in post – graduation courses in national and other states will be eligible for Narotam Sekhsaria scholarship 2018. Narotam Sekhsaria foundation giving loans at free of interest up to 20 lakhs they will provide only for merit students, The scholarship programme goes beyond the financial aid and provides an excellent mentorship programme to all its scholars. The mentor guides and helps the scholars unleash their full potential in their development as professionals and thought leaders in their chosen field.
Here are the Eligibility criteria for applying Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2018 Program Application, so interested candidates can apply for this scholarship after checking eligibility conditions, The students must hold their graduation course and joining post-graduation courses with merit in their studies are eligible for Narotam Sekhsaria scholarship 2018. The students who are doing the post-graduation courses in the following subjects are only eligible.
- Pure sciences
- Applied sciences
- Social sciences
- Law architecture
The students who are in our country and outside country are also eligible. The student must be Indian citizen. The upper age limit of Narotam Sekhsaria scholarship 2018 is 30 years. The students who are pursing graduation and waiting for final year results are also applicable.
Required Certificates or Documents
- A study certificate and mark list of 10th class, intermediate and graduation courses.
- Score cards of any qualifying competitive examination GRE, GMAT, GATE etc.
- Copy of admission letter from university.
- Reference letter.
- Receipt of course fee.
- A copy of passport.
- A copy of passport size photograph.
- Income certificate from parents.
- Every year the scholarship notification will be released in the month of January.
- Then the candidates have to open the official website http://pg.nsfoundation.co.in.
- Then the application have to fill in online it self.
- Then open the application link and read the instructions carefully.
- And fill the application form with your details and submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form they will produce one registration id for future use.
- After submitting the application form you have to pay the fee 500 rupees with internet banking or take demand draft from bank in favor of Narotam Sekhsaria foundation and scan the demand draft and attach to the application form.
From all those applicants they will select some of the candidates based on their criteria and they will be called for interview round. The selected candidates have to come directly to the Narotam Sekhsaria foundation for personal interview in the month of June. After the interview the final list will be announced in the month of July. The shortlisted candidates have 2 months orientation program in Mumbai in that you have to do some paper work before completion of the orientation program. The paper consist of following things.
- Memorandum of understanding
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2018 Programme Details
Maximum of 20 lakh rupees will give with free of interest. After getting visa, the amount will get disbursed. Repayments will commence after one year completion of the course as follows.
1st year after completion of course: nil payment
2nd year after completion of course: 30% of amount
3rd year after completion of course: 35% of amount
4th year after completion of course: 35% of amount