Manipur OBC Scholarship Application Form Online Registration 2018 Pre and Post Matric for fresh and Renewals:
The Department for the welfare of Minority and Other backward classes with the collaboration of Manipur government has launched various programs to give scholarship for economically backward class OBC, SC, ST and Minority Students in the state. Students who belong under Minority and other backward classes will be benefited with this scheme in state. The Pre and Post Matric scholarship application forms are available on the official website of Department of the welfare of Minority and backward classes. Merit students with having academic excellence will be given stipend of fee reimbursement for their better studies and make research for the state. Students must be perusing any undergraduate or post graduate courses in the state affiliated college to get these benefits form the state.
Eligibility criteria for Manipur OBC Scholarship:
Beside studying in affiliated college or institute by the state. Candidate must have below given important eligibility condition by the Manipur state. Merit students with having academic excellence will be given stipend of fee reimbursement for their better studies and make research for the state. So have a look on their below given eligibility condition and then start applying for Scholarship for Manipur state.
- Candidate must have all valid required documents valid for 2018
- He/She must have secure 60% from a state affiliated college.
- Must be bonafide student of the state.
- Must be above the age of 17 years while filling the application.
How to Apply Manipur OBC Scholarship Registration Produce for Fresh and Renewal:
Students how have above stated eligibility conditions can apply online from the official website of the state Government Dept for welfare of Minority and backward classes. Follow the below given procedure for applying. Both of Fresh and Renewal have the follow the same process if they are under Post and Pre-Matric scholarship. Merit students with having academic excellence will be given stipend of fee reimbursement for their better studies and make research for the state.
- Firstly go to Manipur Government official website from http://mobcmanipur.gov.in/Scholarship.html
- Now click on ‘’Scholarship’’ icon shown in left of the home page
- Then you can see the list of schemes by the state.
- Select the Pre or Post matric based on your UG or PG courses.
- Fresh applicant selects the Fresh registration link or Select Renewal Registration link.
- Fill the application form correctly without any mistake.
- Enter your details as per 10th certificate and click on submit.
Save one copy of application and exit from there.
Required documents to Upload:
- 10th and 12th / diploma mark sheet
- 10th and 12th bonafide certificate.
- Income, caste and residential certificate.
- Allotment order (a letter form the present studying institute)
Instructions for Manipur OBC Scholarship Online Application Registration:
The applicant who has applied for the pre and post matric scholarship under Manipur government need to check the eligibility conditions clearly once. All documents which are going to be uploaded need to be clear. Check twice while submitting the application as again it won’t be edited. Merit students with having academic excellence will be given stipend of fee reimbursement for their better studies and make research for the state.