LIC Scholarship 2018 Notification announced Online Application form at www.licindia.in..
LIC life insurance Corporation of India has been issued an notification for online application for the respective year 2018 the students belonging to the poor and economically back ward families who cannot afford for higher studies can apply. The students who want to study higher studies in India in an private collages are government collages/universities can get by applying an application form in the LIC scholarship 2018.the talented and eligible students students who are staying back due to their poor family back ground can apply for LIC scholarship online for the respective year 2018 before the date.
The candidate who is willing to apply for present year LIC scholarship 2018 must have below given eligibility criteria. Only the eligible candidate will be considered and will be given as mentioned above.
- Students must have qualified in 12th examination from an affiliated college or institute of state or central government.
- The students have must got above 60% marks in the 12th examination
- Annual income: applicants parents or guardians annual income should not be more than Rs.1,00,000/annum
- Only one application form from a family will be considered.
- The basic education qualification must be SSC pass and 12th pass with the percentage of 60%
How to apply:
The application form for LIC scholarship will be available in official website .follow the below procedure to apply.
- Firstly the students have to visit the official website of LIC scholarship that is www.licindia.in.
- Then the candidates have to download the application form online
- Now fill entire details mentioned requirements
- Then the candidate has to scan the resent passport size photograph and should also scan the signature
- These all should be done the candidate before the last date of the submission
- Then the the candidate can take a print out of the copy for further use
Below mentioned documents are must be attached with the application form
- A recent photocopy of the candidate
- Tenth and intermediate mark sheet memos
- 10th and 12th bonafide certificate
- Income certificate on an affidavit of non judicial stamp paper
Firstly the students have to download the application form correctly from the official website of LIC scholarship 2018. Name, address and other details have to be filled correctly without any errors. If found the application will be rejected. The documents uploaded must be clear. the candidate must be prepared well to get Rs.10,000 rupees. applicant must ensure that only one candidate from the family will be able to apply..