Kerala DCE Scholarship 2019 Online Application, Kerala Pre and Post Matric DCE Scholarship, Kerla DTE Scholarship 2019 apply, Kerala e-pass Status Check Online at www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in…
The state Government of Kerala provides scholarship for merit students every year in Kerala with the help of the Department of Collegiate Education, in this year DCE scholarship for Post and Pre-matric educational courses will be issued to all merit students in the state of kerala, the candidates who want to renewal Kerala DCE Scholarship 2019 Online Application visit official website, candidates can track or check kerala epass status of application form for academic year 2019, the state Government of Kerala allows applied candidates to check Kerala epass status online at official website, Kerala DCE Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2019 will be given to Pre and Post matric studying students who are under the courses as 10th School, College 12th, Postgraduate, Undergraduate, PHD, ITC may apply for Kerala DCE Scholarship.
Kerala Government Provides DCE Scholarship to the candidates who have financially poor background and back word cast such as minority casts named as Muslim, Christians, Sikh, OBC, SC and ST all these casts are minority casts except OC, students who are under the courses as 10th, 12th, PG, UG and other higher studies may have apply for Kerala DCE Pre & Post Matric Scholarship and have to check Kerala epass status online. only two students can apply for one family, candidates have to renewal their scholarship every year so check epass status check online every month or every two months.
DCE Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Details to kerala epass Status Check Online
There are some Eligibilities for applying DTE Scholarship are given below –
- The Candidate must be First Year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ Ph.D Course of Higher Secondary School/ College/ Institutes/ University, which is either a Govt/ Aided/Recognised Unaided Institution or 11th Class/Technical/ Vocational Course of ITI/ITC Centres affiliated to NCVT.
- The student Must be listed in merit-cum-means scholarship scheme.
- The student Should belonging to Minority Caste like Muslim/ Christian/ Buddhists/ Sikh/ Zoroastrians or Parsis.
- Candidate must be secured higher than 50% marks in equivalent studies.
- The income of the student family must be less than 2 lakhs.
- Student doesn’t have any other scholarship schemes will be eligible for DCE Pre & Post Matric Scholarship.
How to Check Kerala epass status 2019 for DSE Scholarship
Both Renewal and Fresh Applying for Department of Collegiate Education DCE Scholarship 2019 is same, so all the applied and fresh and renewing candidates can follow the below given process to apply DCE scholarship 2019 and Kerala epass status check online at DCE web portal,
- First of all open official website “dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/”, after opening given URL home page of Department of Collegiate Education scholarship home page will be opened.
- after opening official website, select the name of your scholar ship.
- then read the instructions for applying or Kerala epass status check 2019.
- Then click on Registered Students Status button on the Home Page.
- Now you need to select Fresh or Renewal in first column as same as given below picture.
- Then select the Scholarship type you have applied as Pre or Post matric.
- then select your District and State and also your Name of college/institution.
- Also mention your studying category like as central or state.
- Then you can see the application details and current status.
Follow the above process to apply DCE Scholarship online 2019 and keep your certificates such as marks memo and etc all with you before doing this process.
Instructions for Kerala DCE Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2019 – kerala epass Status Check Online
The Candidate who are applied for Kerala scholarship program need to save His/ Her application form with them because this scholarship application will be useful for any future updates belongs to Kerala scholarship or to check Kerala epass scholarship status online, and one remember and make sure the details you’re entered are correct or any problem with that. if you have the account to login in official portal then check the filled details are correct or not. Check the status regular to confirm that your application is being preceded by the government without any delay. Make sure the amount has been deposited in your account and also transferred to your current institute.