Apply Karnataka epass Scholarship 2021, Karnataka Epass Scholarship online application 2021 for Fresh and Renewal Pre and Post Matric at http:// karepass.cgg.gov.in
The State Government of Karnataka is offering a scholarship from many years scheme for students in collaboration with the Department of Backward Class Welfare, Karnataka scholarship 2021 will be given to economically backward people and minority students in the state of Karnataka.
Karnataka Government has made available the pre and posts Matric scholarship for its students across with the Karnataka epass scholarship 2021, candidates who want to apply for Karnataka epass scholarship 2021 can apply at the official website of Karnataka epass.
Every student in the state has to apply for Karnataka Epass scholarship registration to get benefits from different schemes. The government will be considering the candidate who has applied on basis of their merit and backward class. Below are eligibility criteria for Karnataka Epass registration, Karnataka Government can give scholarship to students having merit and excellent academic background.
To get Karnataka epass scholarship 2021 students to need to do appear in his common entrance test conducted by the government, application form for karepass is available online on official website of Karnataka Epass. this is an important note for the Students registration for fresh or renewal Registration are differently available at official website.
Eligibility criteria for Karnata ePass Online Registration:
The Minority and backward casts are Muslim, Christians, Sikh, Parsi, OBC, ST and SC Candidates who are having merit can apply for Karnataka Epass schemes. Below are some eligibility criteria for applying for Pre and Post matric scholarship program under the Karnataka government.
- Candidates applying need to be a Bonafide student of the state.
- He/She must have qualified 10th and 12th with 60% on an average.
- He/She must have studied from an affiliated college or institute of Karnataka state.
- Applicant must be considered by backward class from the state.
- Only 2 applicants can be able to apply for these schemes.
Make sure all your required documents are valid for the present year.
How to Apply Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2021:
Here we are providing detailed information for applying for Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2021 apply, this scholarship will e was given to the students who are belonged to minority and backward casts are Muslim, Christians, Sikh, Parsi, OBC, ST, and SC applicant form for Pre and Post matric Scholarship will be available in the official website of Karnataka ePass.
The applicant needs to be filled out online and your entire document mentioned should be uploaded online only. So follow below given the procedure for applying.
- Firstly visit http://karepass.cgg.gov.in URL after opening the given URL home page of karepass will be opened.
- After opening the home page then click on the “Apply Online” icon available on the home screen.
- Then select the type of registration as “Fresh Registration” or “Renewal Registration”.
- this is an important note for the Student’s registration for “Fresh Registration” or “Renewal Registration” are differently available at the official website.
- then Select Fresh or renewal and enter your details as per SSLC correctly.
- Check your old application form and make sure that all details or correct.
- You can also edit if you found any wrong details.
- Upload all the required documents prescribed by Epass.
that’s it just follows the above process to get Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2021 online Application.
Documents required to apply Karnataka epass scholarship 2021:
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- SSLC and HSLC bonafide
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Student Bank details
- Letter from present studying college.
Instructions for Kar epass 2021 Online Registration:
This is an important instruction for the Students registration for “Fresh Registration” or “Renewal Registration” are differently available at official website, applicant needs to make sure that all details entered by him are correct and as per SSLC. Uploaded documents should be clear to be viewed. Save your application safe with all documents that are uploaded.