J&K Special Scholarship Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir 2018 Notification
J&K Special Scholarship Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir invites the application for the students who are studying graduation or degree course in Jammu and Kashmir. Department of higher education launched the Special Scholarship and every year they are awarding to some students. The students who are studying technical and non-technical courses both are eligible for. Every year they are providing scholarships to 5000 students, For general degree courses the tuition will be paid 30000 rupees per annum, and for engineering courses, they will pay up to 1.25 lakhs per annum, and for medical courses, they will pay 3 lakh rupees per annum.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply J&K Special Scholarship
Students must hold the 12th class or intermediate study certification. The students belong to Jammu And Kashmir State and studying outside states are also eligible. As per AICTE norms, the students must study in central board of secondary education or state board of education.
- Students must hold the 10th class or matriculation or secondary board of education and 12th class or intermediate study certifications and mark lists.
- Income certificate and caste certificate and community certificate is needed.
Benefits under the scheme:
Every year they are giving the opportunity to 5000 students and the students belongs to the same state. And they are offering both technical and non-technical courses like engineering, medicine, pharmacy, and degree courses like BA, B.Com etc. for day’s scholars and hostlers the payment will be different. 4500 scholarships for general degree courses and 250 scholarships for engineering courses and remaining 250 scholarships for medical courses. The course fee including hostel fee they will pay an amount of 1 lakh rupees per annum. For general degree courses the tuition will be paid 30000 rupees per annum, and for engineering courses, they will pay up to 1.25 lakhs per annum, and for medical courses, they will pay 3 lakh rupees per annum.
How to apply forJ&K Special Scholarship
- Applications will be available in online and offline modes.
- Visit the official website http://nimt.ac.in.
- Open the NIMT portal.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Fill the application form with needed details.
- And submit the application form.
- Send the application form with needed documents.
Selection procedure for J&K Special Scholarship :
From all those applicants they will shortlist some of the candidates based on their criteria and they will make a shortlist for those candidates and they will inform to those students. For selected candidates the Speacil Scholarship will be awarded as shown below. Only two scholarships will be awarded for each institution or university or college.
Other conditions for J&K Special Scholarship :
- Don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date of application form.
- Selected candidates don’t discontinue the studies without any prior information.
- If you discontinue the studies without any information the scholarship will get canceled and the payable amount to be refundable to their account and in future the students who discontinue the studies they are not eligible for any other scholarship.
- The students who are studying open degree courses will not be eligible .
If you need any more information visit the official website or keep a comment on below.