JK Scholarship 2021 Online Registration for Jammu and Kashmir Pre and Post Matric application registration for fresh and renewals…
Department of social welfare with the government of Jammu and Kashmir has been offering the scholarship to its state OBC, SCT, SC, and minority students, The pre and post matric scholarship for the students will be made available from the official website of the department of social welfare. Those who fall into the backward classes and have good merit basic in their academics will be considered by the state government.
Candidate applies for the Pre and Post scholarship will need to be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate course in any college affiliated with the state. Merit students will be considered on their merit and will be given stipend also. The application form will be available on the official website of the department of social welfare website. Have look over the given eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria for JK Scholarship 2021
Jammu and Kashmir government has given some important eligibility conditions which need to have for any candidate applying for their scholarship schemes. Candidates having these eligibility criteria will be considered by the government. So once look over all the eligibility criteria given below.
- The applicant needs to be a bonafide student of the state.
- Only two members can apply for any schemes from one family.
- Required documents need to be valid and correct.
- Candidate have qualified 10th and 12th form a state institute or college
- He/She must have secured atlatl 60% in his average
JK Scholarship 2021 Online Application Apply Procedure:
Follow the given below procedure for applying for JK Scholarship 2021 through online mode, Application form for Pre and Post-matric scholarship for the student studying undergraduate and postgraduate courses is available online at the official website of the state department of social welfare. Below is the procedure for applying Pre and Post matric.
- First of all open http://jksocialwelfare.nic.in official website, after opening the given URL home page will be opened.
- After opening the official website, then click on ‘’Scholarship’s Data’’ on the left side of the home page.
- Now select the Pre or Post matric link based on your current studying course.
- then click on fresh registration and enter your details in the application.
- Fill in all the details correctly as per certificates.
- then click on the submit button.
- Click renewal registration form and edit your application.
- Now you need to upload the documents given below.
That’s it applying for this scheme is completed, follow the above process to apply for JK scholarship 2021.
Required documents to upload to apply Jammu and Kashmir welfare scholarship:
these are the some required documents to apply JK scholarship
- Photocopy of candidate
- Income, caste, and residential certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet with bonafide certificate
- A letter from the college principal (allotment order)
Instructions for JK Scholarship 2021 Online Registration
A candidate who has all eligibility criteria are only preferred by the state. The required documents need to be correct and clear while uploading. Once an application is submitted it cannot be edited again, these are some eligibility instructions for students who are applying for the Jharkhand scholarship are Candidate must be a resident of Jammu and Kashmir, only two students can apply from one family for this scholarship. Candidates have to score more than 60% on their average.