Gujarat CM Scholarship Pre and Post Matric Online Application form 2018 at www.scholarships.gujarat.gov.in
The Department of Higher Education Gujarat has been offering Scholarship schemes under Central Sector Scholarship scheme for Backward the OBC, SC, ST and Minority Students, It is the part of Gujarat government scholarship for higher education & Gujarat government scholarship after 10th & 12th. Gujarat CM Scholarship is given to the student families having annually less than 4.5 lakhs salary, they are providing Gujarat scholarship for minority students and as well as for merit students in the state of Gujarat in ever year, Students who want to apply for this can apply Gujarat CM Scholarship 2018 by visiting official portal of scholarship,
Students who having better academic excellence and with good merit background can apply for Gujarat scholarship 2018. The Pre and Post matric for an undergraduate course and postgraduate course will be based on the merit in their present studying institute. Students need to be studying any degree course to get the scholarship under Gujarat Government schemes. student have to be studying in any degree institute to get scholarship form the government, candidates can renewal Gujarat CM Scholarship renewal by visiting official website.it is an important for candidates who are applying for this scheme application form for Pre and Post matric Gujarat CM Scholarship is available in official website of educational department of Gujarat state http://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in
Eligibility criteria for Gujarat CM Scholarship Registration
Here we are given some eligibility criteria for applying and renewal Gujarat CM Scholarship, so candidates who want to apply for this scholarship must have to check once given below eligibility criteria, as we know that state government of Gujarat will be offering the stipend of its students of Backward the OBC, SC, ST and minority students, applicants will be selected on the basis of theses eligibility criteria only. So once check mentioned eligibility conditions and check your eligibility conditions.
- Candidate Must be a bonafide or residential student of Gujarat state.
- Candidates must have to score minimum of 60% in their 10th and 12 Board examination from an affiliated college or university.
- Candidate must have to maintain research studies to 55% of average in their academics.
- Candidate must be studying any PG or UG course in Gujarat state.
- The candidate must have to maintain valid certificate for to Gujarat CM Scholarship.
How to Apply for Gujarat Scholarship 2018 produce
Here we given some steps to renew and apply for Gujarat CM scholarship 2018, if any eligible candidate after reading above eligibility details can apply for this scholarship at official website, once candidate can eligible to apply Gujarat Scholarship then you can easily start applying for Pre and Post matric scholarship from official board website of Gujarat state. Students can even renewal their old registration form by submitting some required documents and Fill application form. So Here is the procedure to be followed while filling the CM Scholarship Application.
- Firstly open http://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in Gujarat Education Department official website.
- Then candidate have to register yourself with your HSC Hall ticket number and year then secure your account by giving a password.
- After giving the password and Fill the Candidate details correctly.
- and then fill all required details in column shown.
- Then Save your application number for re-login again.
- And then click on submit button.
- then you are registered under CM Scholarship Scheme 2018.
Gujarat Scholarship Renewal
Renewal applicants can login directly in to official website.
Then fill the application form for renewal.
that’s it your Gujarat CM scholarship application applying is done, so follow above process to apply and renewal for this scheme.
Required Documents to Submit:
Below mentioned documents have required the document to attach.
- High school leaving certificate with Year of Pass.
- Bonafide of HSC and 12th
- Income and caste certificate issued by State government.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Residential proof and College Letter
Instructions of Gujarat CM Scholarship 2018 Online Registration
Candidate applied must save their application form safe with them as it will be useful for future inquiries. The details entered must be valid and entire certificate attached with the application form must be same Name and other details as your application form..