DHE Goa Scholarship online application Form Registration 2018 for fresh and Renewals to No-National Merit, national Merit, pre and post matric students
Government of Goa state with collaboration of Goa Directorate of High education will be offering the students perusing their courses in Goa state. Students perusing their undergraduate and post graduate courses will be selected on their merit basic and will be offered the Scholarship by DHE Goa state. The Pre and Post Matric for students will be based on their academic excellence and merit average. Directorate of Higher education every year has been offering the scholarship and stipend for many students for their better studies and research program. There many scholarship schemes under which students get benefited. Students applying for Pre and |Post matric scholarship can start applying by downloading the application. Candidate can also renewal their details and get new registration ID.
Eligibility Criteria for Goa DHE Scholarship 2018:
The DHE Goa selects the students based on some eligibility criteria. Students having merit and are willing to apply for Goa scholarship can have a glance look over the below given eligibility conditions for fresh and Renewals to No-National Merit, national Merit, pre and post matric students.
- Candidate applying must be a Bonafide student of Goa state.
- Students must have 60% average in his academic of 10th and 12th
- He/She must be perusing a Degree courses in an affiliated college of Goa State.
- Research students must have 55% average in their academics.
- The entire study certificate must be valid by DHE Goa board.
How to Apply for Goa Scholarship 2018:
Students who have checking their eligibility criteria and fall under the scholarship eligibly candidates can apply as Fresh applicant and Old candidate can renewal their application form. Here is the procedure for applying the DHE Goa scholarship 2018.
- Firstly go to DHE Goa official website to download application form http://dhe.goa.gov.in/service.html
- Download the offline application form and fill it correctly.
- Paste your photo and enter details as per 10th pass certificate.
- Attach all the mentioned documents with your application form.
For Renewal Application:
- Student’s renewal their application form need to enter their old registration id and required merit and income certificate to the DHE board. Renewal candidates will be new registration Id once they finish and upload the application.
Required documents for Goa Scholarship 2018:
Students need to make sure that they have below mentioned documents
- 10th pass certificate.
- 10th and 12th bonafide certificate.
- Residential proof and Date of Birth certificate.
- Income and caste certificate from Goa state.
Instructions for Goa Scholarship 2018:
Candidates applied for Goa scholarship 2018 make sure that they have filled the application correctly as mentioned in 10th pass certificate. Applicants need to attach the above mentioned documents which are valid for current year. Make sure that you save your application number correctly.