Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships In the US Notification Release Date, Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships…
Fulbright Nehru Fellowship offering scholarships for students who are studying in US, every year they are giving scholarships to some of the candidates. the students who are studying business administration course and public administration courses are not eligible for this scholarship, The Applicants who are studying for master degree courses to study in US have eligibility to apply for this Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships, The Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships are designed for outstanding Indians residing in India to pursue a master’s degree program at selected U.S. colleges and universities,
Eligibility criteria for Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships:
the students must be a citizen of India. and the eligible candidates must hold the graduation degree from any recognized Indian university or college or institute with study certificates and mark lists with the minimum aggregate of 55% of marks in their studies.the students must have completed the 4 years bachelor degree in full-time course will be eligible for this scholarship. the students who are pursuing the following courses in master degree are only eligible for this scholarship.
- Arts and Culture management including heritage conservation and museum studies.
- Environmental science/studies.
- Higher education administration.
- Public Health.
- Urban and Regional Planning.
- Women’s Studies / Gender Studies.
the students who are pursuing the above courses are only eligible for this scholarship. the candidates who are merit in their studies having most priority in this scholarship scheme.
Needed Documents for Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships:
- candidates graduation degree mark list and study certificates of last studied classes.
- before filling the application form the students must be get ready with passport.
- a copy of passport size photograph copy is needed.
Application Procedure for Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships:
- open the official website www.usief.org.in.
- open the scholarships link.
- read the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- fill the application form with needed details.
- attach the passport size photograph copy and check the details once whatever you have filled and submit the form with needed documents.
from all the applicants based on their criteria, they will select some of the candidates every year they will be awarded scholarships to some students. the scholarship duration period is 2 years.
Benefits under the Scheme:
every year they are providing scholarships to some candidates. the benefits under the scheme are they will provide you airfare charges and traveling charges for project work. and 2 years complete tuition fee and the living cost will be provided.
don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date of your application form.
if you need any more information about the scholarships you need to visit the official website or keep a comment on below we will give you reply soon.