Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2018 Notification online application at www.federalbank.co.in
FedBank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships invites the application for graduation course like BE/B.TECH, agriculture (B.S.C), nursing (B.S.C) and MBA courses and medical corses. FedBank hormis memorial foundation and the public charity trust formed by federal bank the founder of this scholarship is K.P Hormis. Every year they are giving opportunity to some graduation students to pursue their courses. In this scholarship scheme physically challenged students have a most priority and they are having separate reservation in this scheme. The students who are studying in all the states of our country have an opportunity to apply for this scholarship.
Benefits under the scheme:
Every year they are giving opportunity to some students who are pursuing their graduation courses in different aspects. For every 20 students there one seat for physically handicapped students. Every year for every student they will support up to 1 lakh rupees per annum. If there is no physically challenged applicants the seat will be provided to general category students.
The students must hold the 12th class or intermediate studies and the students who are joining in professional courses or graduation degree have an eligibility to apply for this scholarship. All the states in our country students are eligible for this scholarship. The students who are applying for this scholarship must be Indian citizen. And the students who have family income less than 2.5 lakh are eligible for this scholarship. The students who are joining in engineering, medical and MBA courses have an opportunity to apply for this scholarship. The students who are joined in government quota are only eligible for this scholarship.
- A copy of last class studied mark list and study certificates.
- A copy of passport size photograph is needed.
- Income certificate and cast certificate and community certificate is needed.
- Original tuition fee receipt.
- A self-declaration that you are not getting any other scholarship.
- Bonafied certificate from your college which you are doing course on particular subject.
- The application will be sent in offline with needed documents.
- Open the official website www.federalbank.co.in
- Download the application form from official website.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Attach the passport size photograph for your application form.
- Send the application form and needed documents to the following address.
Federal bank of India,
Head – CSR,
Corporate social responsibility cell (CSR),
Marine drive, ernakulam,
Kerala – 682031.
Email id: email@example.com.
From all those applicants they will select some of the candidates based on their criteria and they will make a shortlist for those candidates and they will inform to those candidates.
- Eligible candidates apply on or before the closing date of application form.
- Don’t forget to send the application in offline mode.
- Those students who send the application form after the closing date will not be considered.
- Incomplete of application forms will not be taken into account.