Jharkhand Pre and Post matric e-Kalyan scholarship fresh and renewal e kalyan student login Jharkhand online Application form 2018 available at http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in..
Jharkhand Government with the Welfare Department of Higher education will be offering the scholarship for the state economically backward class OBC, SC, ST and Minority students with different schemes to provide fee reimbursement. Jharkhand government is offering the fee reimbursement through E-Kalyan for the pre and Post matric scholarship to (UP and PG) undergraduate and Post graduate students.
ekalyan will be allotted to the student who is perusing the degree courses in any state-affiliated college. Eligible students can apply for Pre and Post matric from the e-Kalyan Jharkhand official website. Candidate will be selected on the basis of their merit and academic excellence.
Eligibility Criteria for e-kalyan 2018 online application:
Jharkhand government has given some eligible criteria through which the applicants will be selected for e-kalyan scholarship schemes. Follow the below-mentioned criteria for applying Pre and Post matric in e Kalyan jharkhand official website. Every year lakhs of student apply for this various schemes and some get rejected by their default mistake in the application form.
- Student need to be above the age of 17 years while filling the application
- He/She need to qualified 10th and 12th from an affiliated college or institute
- Candidate must have all the required documents correct
- He/She must have an aggregate of 60% in qualifying examination
How to Apply Jharkhand e-Kalyan scholarship 2018 Registration produce for fresh and renewal:
Application form for Jharkhand e-Kalyan scholarship is available in official website. Applicant needs to fill the registration form correctly as mentioned in the 10th mark sheet certificate. So follow the below procedure for filling the application form 2018.
- Firstly go to Jharkhand e-Kalyan official website from at http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/Login.do
- Then click on ‘’Scholarship Registration’’ on the home page.
- Then select the Link Pre or Post Matric Application Registration
- Now enter your Login Name and password and Click ‘’login’’
- For New Registration directly New Registration Form will be shown
For e-kalyan Scholarship Renewal Application:
- For Renewal Registration Renewal Applicant will be shown
- An applicant will need to edit some columns in his old application.
- Now upload your required documents prescribed by the government
Required documents to submit with uploading:
Below are some important documents needed to be uploaded with the application form
- 10th and 12th bonafide certificate
- 10th mark sheet memo
- 12th /Diploma mark sheet memo
- Income certificate is given by the State government
- Caste and Residential certificate is given by government
- Letter from college principal (Allotment order)
Instructions for ekalyan online 2018 registration ekalyan student login:
Applicant needs to fill the application form correctly without any mistake. Once the application form is submitted then it can’t be edited. All the required documents should be scanned clearly as they need to be uploaded. Clearly, select Fresh Registration or Renewal Registration while you log in.