Apply e kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2018, Jharkhand Pre and Post matric e-Kalyan scholarship fresh and renewal e kalyan student login Jharkhand online Application form 2018 available at http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in..
The State Government of Jharkhand introducing a scholarship scheme for students, this e-kalyan Jharkhand scholarship 2018 will be given to economically poor and minority OBC, SC and ST casts students with different schemes to provide fee reimbursement, they are providing schlorship to the students through E-Kalyan for the pre and Post matric scholarship to (UP and PG) undergraduate and Post graduate students, candidates who are qualified in 10th class and 12th classes are eligible to apply e kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2018, candidates who are not qualified 10th class are not allowed to apply E-Kalyan Jharkhand scholarship 2018 scholarship,
Jharkhand ekalyan schlorship 2018 will be given to the student who is perusing the degree courses in any state-affiliated college. Eligible students can apply Jharkhand Pre and Post matric scholarship from the e-Kalyan Jharkhand official website. Candidate will be selected on the basis of their merit and academic excellence, a important note for all the candidates is that e kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2018 Notification will be announced at official website, every year lakhs of student apply for this various schemes and some get rejected by their default mistake in the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for e-kalyan 2018 online application:
Here we are providing some eligibility conditions for applying Jharkhand scholarship 2018 given by state government of Jharkhand to the applicants who want to apply ekalyan Jharkhand schlorship 2018, so, the students who want to apply for ekalyan jharkhand scholarship scheme should follow the below-mentioned criteria for applying Pre and Post matric in e Kalyan jharkhand official website.
- Candidate must above 17 years old while filling the application
- He/She need to qualified 10th and 12th from an affiliated college or institute to apply for Jharkhand schlorship ekalyan.
- Candidate should have to maintain required documents for applying to this scheme.
- Student must have to score more than 60% of marks in qualifying examination.
How to Apply Jharkhand e-Kalyan scholarship 2018:
Follow the given below procedure for registration of ekalyan Jharkhand scholarship 2018 for fresh and renewal candidates, Application form for Jharkhand e-Kalyan scholarship is available in official website. Applicant needs to fill the registration form correctly as mentioned in the 10th mark sheet certificate and once check the application form after filling it, so follow the below procedure for filling the application form 2018.
- Open or visit given URL http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/Login.do.
- after opening given URL, Then click on ‘’Scholarship Registration’’ on the home page.
- Then select the Link Pre or Post Matric Application Registration link.
- after clicking on above link now you have to enter your Login Name and password and then Click ‘’login’’ button.
- After login For New Registration directly New Registration Form will be shown
For e-kalyan Scholarship Renewal Application:
- For Renewal Registration Renewal Applicant will be shown
- An applicant will need to edit some columns in his old application.
- Now upload your required documents prescribed by the government.
- And then finally click on submit button to apply or renewal scholarship application.
that’s it just follow above process to apply ekalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2018.
Required documents to submit with uploading:
Here are the some documents required in applying Jharkhand Scholarship, Below are some important documents needed to be uploaded with the application form
- 10th and 12th bonafide certificate
- 10th mark sheet memo
- 12th /Diploma mark sheet memo
- Income certificate is given by the State government
- Caste and Residential certificate is given by government
- Letter from college principal (Allotment order)
Instructions for ekalyan online 2018 registration ekalyan student login:
Applicant have to fill the application form correctly without any mistake if there is any mistake you cannot edit that. Once the application form is submitted then it can’t be edited, so once check once while submitting the application form, all the required documents should be scanned clearly as they need to be uploaded.