Sri Rama Krishna Scholarship 2018 Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2018 for Higher Studies in Abroad Application Form Registration from Ramakrishna mission at http://www.sriramakrishna.org..
The Sri Rama Krishna Mission Institute organizing Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2018 applications for the students in various streams, this Debesh kamal scholarships are given to the students who are good at academics and poor financial background, This scheme will organizes debesh kamal scholarships and vasrious schemes for better education of students in various groups, this scheme provides another scholarship for abroad studies for students, in another way it is knows as debesh kamal schlorship 2018 for higher education, every year this scheme will provide this scholarships for merit students.
This scheme is introduced by Sri Rama Krishna Mission in order create better chances for merit students in job opportunities with a scope to achieve high heights in life, the candidates who are going abroad for their higher education have eligibility to apply debesh kamal scholarship 2018 and debesh kamal scholarship 2018 application 2018will available at official website, sri rama krishna scholarship will given to those students who are merit and excellent academic background.
Eligibility Criteria for Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2018 Application Form
here are we are providing some eligibility conditions are given by sri rama krishna schlorship mission to get application for debesh kamal scholarship apply, eligible and interested candidate can apply for this scholarship but it is necessary to qualify for the eligibility criteria given below,
- Applied Candidate must be citizen or resident of India.
- Any cast, creed, and religious faith students can apply for this scholarship.
- the candidate must be secured 1st class in master’s degree from any affiliated college or university.
- Candidate have to receive conformation letter from any foreign university
- Candidate should have good and excellent academic background in all studies for easy approval.
- Only below 30 years people will eligible to apply for Debesh kamal schlorship 2018 application.
- Age exemption will be made for only short term PG course abroad
- Applied candidates should submit all previous applications, records, certificates for approval.
- Candidates have a good score in NEET/KEAM/JEE examinations.
- students have to score at least 80% in the plus 2 exam.
How to Apply for Debesh Kamal Scholarship
here we are providing some steps for applying the scholarship, debesh kamal scholarship application will be available official website, So we are now familiar with criteria to apply. Then it is our next step to apply for the scholarship online follow my below steps.
- Firstly open official website of this scholarship mission then candidates who wants to apply for this scheme have to download the application form from official website.
- after downloading application form from official website, then take a printout of application.
- then fill the application with necessary details and correctly, once check the application for mistakes.
- after filling all the details in application, pin the application with required documents.
- Then sent it to below address in an envelope (Envelope must have the inscription “Debesh-Kamal Scholarship”) Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Gol Park, Kolkata 700 029
- Next the short listed candidates must appear before the Ramakrishna Committee for selection and approval of application
- then send a draft of rupees 100 in favor of secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture.
that’s it follow the above process to apply for sri rama krishna debesh kamal schlorship 2018.
Required Documents for Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2018
here are the some required documents for Debesh Kamal scholarship 2018 –
- Passport size photograph.
- Attested copies of Certificates and mark sheets.
- signature of candidate.
All the candidates must follow each strep carefully while applying, take care while entering the address sending the envelope. If you are selected for interview you must travel to Kolkata to their Committee place and appear before them for approval, if you are selected to the scholarship they will give 1,00,000 rupees at one time.