Central Sector Scheme 2018 Scholarship Notification Announced for College and University Students CSS Scholarship 2018 Online Application Registration at https://scholarships.gov.in…
Central Sector scholarship Scheme introduced by Ministry of Human Resource Development Department of Higher Education, Central Sector Scheme established to provide Scholarship to College and University Students. National merit scheme department of education was introduced and established for post-graduate or 12th passed merit students, Government of India provides this merit scholarship scheme to the candidates who are merit in 12th stranded, so The students who are post-graduation studies in technical and professional courses have an opportunity to apply.
The main theme of the Central Sector Scheme is to help the students who are very poor financial background and merit in their studies have an opportunity to apply Central Sector Scheme 2018 Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for CSS Scholarship 2018
Candidates must be between 18-25 years age and resident of India to get Central Sector Scheme 2018 Scholarship. Students must hold their graduation degree with the highest percentage or highest aggregate marks means above 80% of marks. The students who comes under minority and who are getting very low income have an opportunity to apply. Candidates income must be less than 6 lakhs per annul.
Minimum Marks Required in 12th class for Scholarship is as follows:
Commerce group – 426 Marks Required
science group – 412 Marks Required
others – 315 Marks Required
Benefits under CSS Scholarship scheme 2018
Every year 8200 students are benefited through this Central Sector Scheme of scholarship, in that 8200 students 4100 vacancies are allotted for boys and remaining 4100 are allotted for girl’s students, so here boys and girls have equal ration in seats allotments, Central Sector Scheme of scholarship is divided based on casts such as OBC, OC, ST, SC and PWD and etc. For OBC 27% scholarship is available and for SC 15% is available and for ST 7.5% is available and 3% for physically handicapped students, again divided in to 3 categories such as state board and central board and ICSE bards. The scholarship will be eligible from 9th class students to post-graduation but every year you have to be renewable.
Required Documents for apply CSS Scholarship Online Registration 2018
- Candidates should have marks memo of 12th stranded and study certificate form college
- to apply Central Sector Scheme candidates should have Income Certificate and Cast certificate.
- A passport size photo and signature of the candidate
How to Apply for CSS Scholarship 2018 – Registration Process
- First open “https://scholarships.gov.in/” official website of National Scholarship.
- Then a page will be opened with list of scholar ships.
- Select the name of Scholarship which you want to apply.
- After opening the scholarship application, a page will be opened with list of instructions Read the instructions carefully.
- Then Fill the application form with needed documents and required details.
- Once again the check the details and submit it.
Selection Procedure of Central Sector Scheme 2018
Selection of candidates will based on their merit marks in 12th class, we know that From all those applications they will select some of the candidates based on their criteria and they will make a shortlist, For selected candidates every month they will pay an amount of 2000 rupees and they will give scholarship for 10 months in a year. Selected candidates every year they have to renewable Central Sector Scheme 2018.
Distribution of Scholarships under Central Sector Scheme 2018:
- The Scholarship amount is directly transferred directly to bank account of applied candidate.
- Amount will be transferred to bank account by using Electrical Clearing System ECS.
- Candidates should have bank account in any nationalized bank.
Other Instructions and Conditions you need to follow
- Apply before dead line if application form
- applied candidates must renewal every year else scholar ship will be not alloted
- do not discontinue studies after applying for scholar ship scheme
- If you discontinue the studies without any information the scholarship will cancelled.
Important Dates for CSS Scholarship 2018 Application
Application Submission last date:31/10/2018(Expected)
First and Second Renewal Scholarship:31.08.2018(Expected)