Assam Scholarship Online Application 2019 Registration for Pre and Post metric fresh and renewals..
The Directorate of Higher Education of Assam with the collaboration of Government of Assam has been offering free scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree courses students all over the state. Every year the DHE Assam board selects particular candidates with high academic excellence and astonishing marks in CET exams including 10th as well. All merit students who are up with certain good number of marks and better academic record with good score in the Assam CET exam for UG and PG can apply for the scholarship. To be precise, the scholarship will be awarded to UG, PG, Combined merit, National merit and National merit for non-Hindi, interested candidates can Assam Scholarship apply at official website.
Please note that the Assam DHE scholarship is available for all merit students eligible for research works in and outside of Assam state. Importantly students need to be pursuing any Degree courses in any of the recognized universities in and other states as well. All Pre and Post Matrics Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates will be issued by Assam Government and check follow my below process to apply online, Make sure that you are going apply for Fresh scholarship if you’re a new candidate, Assam Scholarship Apply application will be applied at official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Scholarship apply
The DHE Assam board has prescribed important guidelines for all students to apply for scholarship. They have released Eligibility criteria required for them to apply. I advise all students to glance over the criteria before applying and make sure your eligible to apply, interested candidates can Assam Scholarship Apply through online.
- Candidate pursuing PG and UG degree course should have achieved at least 60% (Assam CET for UG and Assam PGCET)
- Must have received all certificates from HSLC exam before 30th November
- Research scholarship students (In and out of State) should have scored an aggregate of 55%
- Should be Bonafide resident of Assam with required Conditions
- Must and should submit all Certificates regarding marks prescribed by the board
How to Assam Scholarship Apply
After checking your Criteria you can now move towards applying for scholarship from online. It is very easy to apply through online fro your DHE Assam 2019 scholarship but let me show you how you may do it online. Please follow my below steps carefully. Assam Scholarship apply at official website.
- Go to DHE Assam official website for downloading your scholarship form online
- You can download your application form http://www.dheassam.gov.in/scholarship.asp
- After downloading the application form you have to fill all the required blanks correctly as per in your certificates of HSLC and Assam CET and also attach a photograph with it
- You also have to attach some required documents (read in Required Documents)
- Finally you to send the Application form to the Director of Higher education in Assam
Required Documents to Assam Scholarship 2019 Apply
While applying you must have following documents necessary and are required by the board. You have to attach some of the important documents of your education carrier to get valid scholarship from Assam board and you can follow the below.
- Bonafide certificate from your School, 12th College
- Attach certificate from head of institution you’re studying right now
- HSLC and SSLC equivalent certificate
- Resident, Address proof
- Cast certificate and birth certificate as well
Instructions for Candidate
All the students who are going o apply for Assam DHE scholarship for 2019 can easily receive their scholarship if they follow above steps. You have to provide all necessary documents and fill the Application form with any name errors and mistakes. Thanks you for reading this post.