Ashirwad scholarship 2018 Registration for Punjab OBC,SCT,SC Pre and Post Matric Scholarship Application Form submission for fresh and renewals..
Punjab government has been offering the Ashirwad scholarship /stipend to the state OBC,SCT,SC and Minority students through various schemes. With the collaboration of Department of welfare of scheduled caste and backward class has launched the “Ashirwaad” portal for registration in various schemes provided by government. Students who are studying under graduate or Post graduate courses in state and fall under any backward class of OBC,SCT,SC Minority category can apply for their program. The Pre and Post matric scholarship application is also started by the government for 2018 year. Students can Renewal and also Register themselves as new applicants now. So all the eligible candidates can start applying through the official website of Punjab government Ashirwad Scholarship 2018.
Ashirwad scholarship 2018 – Eligibility criteria:
Punjab government has laid some eligibility conditions for BCWD students who want to apply for Pre and Post matric Ashirwaad Scholarship. So follow the below given eligibility criteria to get fee reimbursement from Punjab government.
- Candidates must be above the age of 17 years
- Only two persons will be considered from a family
- Must have passed the 10th and 12th classes in the state
- Should be a bonafide students of the Punjab state
- Must have all documents required by the state for this schemes
Required documents to upload to submit Ashirwad scholarship 2018 fresh of New Registration:
Below are some required documents prescribed by the Ashirwaad for the students who have submit he/she fresh or new application registration for Punjab Scholarship.
- Photo copy of candidate applying
- 10th and 12th marks sheet memo
- Bonafide certificate
- Income , residential and caste certificate
- Allotment order from the college
How to Apply – Ashirwad scholarship 2018 New and Renewal Registration Produce
The application form for the Pre and Post matric 2018 will be available in the official website of Ashirwaad Punjab Government. Punjab government has laid some eligibility conditions for BCWD students who want to apply for Pre and Post matric Ashirwaad Scholarship. Candidate having all eligible criteria can follow the below given procedure to apply for Ashirwad fresh and renewal registration.
- First go to Ashirwaad Official website from http://punjabscholarships.gov.in
- At left of home page you will observe ‘’student corner”
- Click on Registration link given below
- Now select the Pre or Post matric scholarship link
- Login with registration id a password.
- Fill the application form correctly and don’t miss *columns
- Now submit with uploading the required documents
for Renewal registration:
Candidates who have need to renew their Ashirwad scholarship 2018 they can follow the steps to renew for next year.
- Need to login and edit the old application form
- Make sure application details are correct and if any edit them
Instructions for Ashirwad scholarship 2018 Online Application Registration:
Students falling under above given eligibility criteria can only apply and they will be only considered by government. Follow the procedure clearly and make sure that you details filled are correct. Documents uploaded must be valid for 2018. Renewal candidate can also follow same procedure, Punjab government has laid some eligibility conditions for BCWD students who want to apply for Pre and Post matric Ashirwaad Scholarship at official website of ashirwad.