DHE Arunachal Pradesh 2018 Scholarship Pre and Post Matrics Online Application Form Registration at www.apdhte.nic.in…
The state Government of Arunachal Pradesh has been offering scholarship schemes for students studying studying undergraduate and postgraduate courses in arunachal pradesh, they are providing Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship for students in collaboration with Directorate of Higher Education DHE, the government of Arunachal Pradesh will be offering merit students in 10th or 10+2 classes and students who have financial problems but having good academic background have eligibility to Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018 online apply, Students Around the state will be given scholarship for their better studies and research in and out of the State, Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship application will be available at official website.
The state government will be considering the 10th and 10+2 academic average merit marks, this scheme was offering DHE Arunachal Pradesh schlorship for all courses like UG, PG, Combined merit, National Merit and etc, Fresh candidate can apply for fresh registration under DHE Board and other candidates can renewal of their old Scholarship, another important note for students who are applying for this scholarship is Fresh applying and Srunachal Pradesh scholarship renewal will held differently under DHE official website.
They are providing scholarships for applicants having merit and good academic excellence will be allowed for the scholarship for research and development of state education, to get Arunachal pradesh scholarship students must need to be perusing any degree courses from a recognized university or college in the state. Below is the procedure for all Arunachal Pradesh Pre and Post Matrics scholarship for undergraduate and Post graduate applying through online.
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Pre and Post Matrics Scholarship 2015:
Here we are given some eligibility details for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship eligibility, so candidates can check eligibility’s while applying for scholarship,the DHE Arunachal Pradesh has given some important eligibility conditions for students who are interested to apply. Students have to check whether they eligible or not in these eligibility criteria. So have glance look over the below mention eligibility criteria to apply through Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Online Application 2018 from, Eligibility Criteria to apply Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship is given below.
- Applied students have to maintain valid certificate from Arunachal Education board.
- Applied candidates must pursuing UG and PG degree courses with minimum 60% of marks.
- Students should have 10th or equivalent Examination marks memo with bonafide.
- Student must be resident or Bonafide student of arunachal pradesh.
- Research students must have 60% of aggregate in his academics
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018:
Follow the given below process to Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship apply online, After verifying the eligibility criteria, candidate who are eligible can apply for scholarship through online only by visiting official website. It is very simple process, were you need to fill your details with uploading the requiring documents. Follow the below procedure to Apply through Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Online Application 2018 from.
- First of all open www.apdhte.nic.in official website, after opening the given URL home page of DHE will be opened.
- Then check the latest notification news and open your online application from.
- Then fill all the details in application with necessary details.
- Then upload all the scanned documents such as photo copy, signature and etc..
- Before submitting the application read once for recheck for any mistakes in your typing.
- then click submit button then it will show the filled application on your computer screen.
- Take a print out for the future use.
Required Documents for Arunachal Pradesh DHE Scholarship:
- 10th pass certificate
- 10th and 12th Bonafide from the qualified certificate.
- Residents proof and Date of Birth of certificate.
- A letter from present studying institute
- Income and caste certificate.
Instructions to Apply AP scholarship 2018:
Candidate applied must have glance look over his application while uploading in DHE. The above mentioned certificates need to be valid for the current year. Details enter must match with all the attached document with Name as per 10th pass certificate..