Andhra Pradesh State EPASS Post and Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form Registration Online 2018 – New and Renewal at https://apepass.cgg.gov.in…
Andhra Pradesh government with the combination of AP higher education has generated AP Epass which was successfully made for disjointing from Telangana state. In this view, all those candidates who are now studying in different education institutions in AP covering Post and Pre Matric educations can apply AP ePASS Online Application 2018 for scholarship. The government will be paying a certain amount of scholarship for fees of education for different UG/PG/10Th class students and different courses that are eligible to apply. All the candidates who are newly applying for the AP Epass and the Renewal applicants can follow the process for their scholarship registration easily. EPASS stands for Electronic payment and Application system of Scholarships.
Eligibility for AP ePASS Online Application 2018
All the candidates who belong to the Andhra Pradesh state and are looking forward to apply for AP Epass must make sure that they are eligible to apply. Sometimes students might not be eligible and may fail to avail. Please check below criteria.
- Candidate must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh state located in India only
- She/he must be studying in any of the Post or Pre Matric institution
- Students should have more than 75% attendance in each quarter to apply
- Must be studying in any recognized board, university, college or school in Andhra Pradesh
How to Apply
After checking all the details, criteria you must now head towards the procedure for filling your AP EPASS 2018 application form online for academic year of 2018. Please follow my below guideline steps for better understanding.
- Candidate must go to AP EPASS official website from here https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/
- If applying fresh application click on Fresher and tick boxes to proceed and enter all details
- Click on Submit button and you have submitted your EPASS Fresh scholarship application online
- Then proceed to students services and select whether Post or Pre Matric renewal and click on it
- Login into your account and submit all details for renewal
Before applying for the EPASS whether your New or Renewal applicants from Post or Pre Matric make sure to have the following required documents. All the listed documents can be helpful while submitting their scanned copies online and may help to get you scholarship much easily. Note that all the documents are must and should for successfully registration process.
- Firstly you need to have your 10th SSC, 12TH Intermediate passing certificate
- You must provide any of the 10TH SSC, 12TH Intermediate and Present Institution Bonafide certificate
- While applying you must provide Date of Birth, Picture of yours, Academic reports
- Cast or Religion certificate and a letter from head of college your now in
- Aadhar Card UID, Resident details and proof
Instructions to the Candidate
All the Andhra Pradesh EPASS Post and Pre Matric applicants who are trying to apply for new as well Renewal can easily apply now.You only have to follow all above steps, include correct documents, certificates and fill the form without errors. If you do so, you can easily get EPASS scholarship with AP ePASS Online Application 2018.