E-Scholarship Minority Welfare Merit cum Means Scholarship to Minority Communities 2018 Registration for fresh and renewals, Minority e-Scholarship Apply Online at …
E-Scholarship for minority welfare is an initiative by state governments for allotting and giving a certain amount of free scholarship to Merit cum means and Post matric students under different schemes. In this view, all the students who belong to the different minority like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi can get the free scholarship. All the students who belong to minority listed above must be studying in India and can avail it if they meet the eligible criteria. Student studying in merit, post matric, PG and UG courses can apply for Minority Scholarship.
The main theme of the scheme is to provide scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority community so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
Eligibility Criteria for Minority e-Scholarship Online Application 2018
below are the some eligibility criteria for Minority e-Scholarship, so aspirants have to check eligibility criteria before applying for Minority e-Scholarship.
- Must be a good students with average marks
- Students should not have secured less than 50% marks in previous final exams
- Least 2 students can apply from single family, no more than 2 students
- Scholarship will be allotted on the basis of population of Minorities in respective states
- Students should only use scholarship from single source but not more than one
How to Apply Minority e-Scholarship Online Application 2018
All the students who belong to different Post Matric and Merit Cum Mena can apply for their scholarship. In order to apply for the scholarship from online, you have to visit MOMA Scholarship government website. I will show you how you can apply online for e-scholarship of Minority Scholarship.
- Candidate should visit momascholarship official website www.momascholarship.gov.in
- If applying new click on New registration and update students details
- You can click on Renew Scholarship and start entering new details of yours
- Then fill your details in the form correctly and finally click on SUBMIT button
- Then take a print out copy of the Application form you have submitted
- Then send it to the State department after authenticating the application from your present studying institution
Note: Make sure that you have applied all the details and filled them correctly in the form while listing whether a new applicant or renewal is also necessary. Following above guidelines, you and avail your scholarship easily.
Anyone from the Minority community willing to apply for his online scholarship for further education must have the mentioned documents. Make sure that you have all the required papers, certificates and exam hall ticket numbers for easily applying.
- Birth certificate (DOB), Home address proof (In case needed)
- A letter from head of Institution your are studying now in
- Intermediate 12Th and 10TH SCC exam hall ticket details, Pass certificates from recognized board
- 10TH School, 12TH and Present Institution Bonafide certificate is important
All the Minority students who belong to different educational courses and Post-Pre matrix can get their scholarship from MOMA Scholarship, a government initiative for better educational. Make sure that you have applied all the details and filled them correctly in the form while listing whether a new applicant or renewal is also necessary. Following above guidelines, you and avail your scholarship easily.