Young research award scheme is intended by the Trust to recognize and reward the young scientist of India. This scholarship is based on the biological schemes that can do well in research and find a solution the problem fastly. Students having the outstanding track record and who will intend a deep commitment to finding the solution to human diseases and potential for high research quality. Applicant must have engaged themselves in the research program and development and have made research publications and have a regular position in the institute of India/Organizational and University. A high amount of scholarship with the Award of youth Research will be awarded to the candidate who have succeed in his life an worked for better meant of locality with his research programs.
Reward amount will be upto Rs. 25,000/- per month plus a contingency of Rs. 5lakhs per annum. This will be addition to salary from present institute.
- The applicant must be an citizen of India
- Age limit must be under 40 years of age
- Should posses PhD degree in biological science and master in medical science
- Must have four years experience in specific area
- Should be regular student in University/Institute / Organization in India
- Must have engaged in research and development program
How to Apply:
Candidate having above given eligible criteria can apply for Young Research Award 2017. Follow the below procedure for registration in 2017 Young Research award.
- Go to official online website for online application form
- Click on ‘’Online Application form’’ and fill the details
- Enter the details correctly and submit the application form
- Money order of RS 500/- (non refundable) should be forwarded in favorer of Lady Tata Memorial Trust
- Receipt should be scanned and uploaded with online application form
Post the application form with required documents to The Secretary, Lady Tata Memorial Trust, Bombay House, 24 Home Mody Street, Mumbai 400 001, and submitted not later than 15th January 2017.
Selected candidate will be called for interview and ward will be rewarded based on personal interview:
- Photo copy of candidate applying
- Research and publish papers
- Master or PhD qualified certificate
- Bonafide certificate of university or institute of India
- A self attested enveloped
Candidate who has above mentioned eligibility conditions will be selected and will be called for interview. Those who do well in personal interview will be awarded the Young Research 2017 . Candidate failing to submit any document that is must will be canceled and his registration will not be considered.