Post-Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates for the Year 2018 Notification
Post-Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates for the Year invites the application for PH.D courses. The university grant commission which the statutory body of government of India every year offering post-doctoral fellowships to some women PH.D candidates to carry out the research in some advanced studies in science, engineering and technology, humanity and social sciences in Indian universities and recognized colleges or institutions of national importance established by state government or central government.
Benefits under the scheme:
Every year they are giving an opportunity to some women candidates who are pursuing Ph.D. courses in Indian institutes. The duration period of this course is 5 years. The fellowship will be awarded for Ph.D. scholars. For fellowship assistance, they will pay an amount of 18000 rupees per month. And after 2 years they will give fellowship an amount of 20000 rupees per month and for fresh scholars they give fellowship an amount of 25000 rupees per month and for research experienced holders they will pay an amount of 30000 rupees per month.
The student must hold their doctorate degree in their relevant field with published research work to their credit. In case of general/OBC candidates with minimum aggregate of 55% marks in under graduation level and 60% of marks at post-graduation level and for SC/ST/OBC/minority candidates with minimum aggregate of 50% of marks in under graduation level and 55% of marks in post-graduation level. The upper age limit for general category students is 55 years and the upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/minority category students is 60 years. Who are in employment will not be eligible.
- The students who are in employment are not eligible.
- Only women candidates have an opportunity to apply.
Required Certificates or documents to submit
- All the documents will be in scanned copies no hard copies are required.
- Caste certificate is needed.
- Scanned mark lists of graduation and post-graduation courses.
- Date of birth certificate is needed.
- D awarded certificate.
- If applicable physical disability certificate is needed.
- Applications should be submitted in online itself. Offline submitted applications will not be taken into consideration.
- Open the official website www.ugc.a.in.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form with personal details, research information and other information whatever required.
- Check the application form details whatever you have typed once again and submit the application form.
- After that take a print out of your application form for further use.