UGC Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2017 Application form for Single Girl PG Scholarship ….
UGC invite the application for Post –Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child invites the application for the students who are studying post-graduation study in recognized college or university belongs to India. Remember this those families who are one girl child and one boy child are not eligible. Those families who are having only single girl or twins are eligible they are giving every year to girls.
The main objective of this scholarship is to help and encourage the girls for their higher studies. If you are selected you will sponsor the money for 2 years study course and they will an amount of 2000 rupees per month. In a year they will sponsor you 10 months only out of 12 months and they sponsor you tuition fee for 2 years.
Eligibility criteria to apply for UGC Indira Gandhi Single Girl Scholarship 2017
The students who are applying, don’t have own brothers in their family means the family with only single girl child or twin sisters in their family and the students must studying post-graduation course in regular basis or full time course and Distance education studying students are not eligible. The students must hold degree or graduation and joining first year post-graduation course are eligible and second year students are not eligible. The age must be below 30 years old students are eligible.
Required Documents to Submit
The students who are applying they have to submit the mark list and study certificates from school/college and their Post-graduation first admission form required.
How to apply for UGC scholarship 2017 for Indira Gandhi Single Girl scheme
- Open the website http://www.ugc.ac.in/sgc/close.aspx.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill the application and check the details and attach the passport size photograph copy and submit the application form.
- Attach the study certificates and mark list and first year admission form from college/university along with your application form and send to UGC address.
- From all those applicants they will filter some of the candidates based on their criteria. And they will make a shortlist and they inform
- To those students. Those people who are selected they can get a scholarship 2000 rupees every month the duration
- Period for this scholarship is 2 years and they will sponsor 10 months in a year.
- Eligible candidates don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date of application form.
- Don’t discontinue the studies without any prior information. If they discontinue without any information the scholarship will get canceled and the amount to be refundable to their account whatever they had paid up to that.
- The girl must be single girl child in their family.
If you need to know any more information regarding UGC scholarships visit the official website or keep a comment we will give you reply.