Telangana ePass Scholarship Pre and Post Matric online Application for Fresh and Renewals 2018 at http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
The Directorate of Higher Education with Government of Telangana government has launched EPASS (Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship) to offer the scholarship for Backward Class of OBC, SC, ST and Minority merit students. Telangana Government will be considering the students who have merit in their 10th and 12th standards. Many students around the state are studying their Higher education with the help Epass.
The student having Merit and below mentioned can start Applying for Epass for the current year. The application for Epass will be available in the Official website of TS Epass. Students to get scholarship need to be studying in any degree course of undergraduate or Post Graduate course. If a students do well in EAMCET test conducted by Telangana state then he will place in the better institute and offered the good scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for TS ePass 2018:
Candidate applying just have looked over eligibility conditions given below. Telangana government has given some important eligibility criteria for students. So below are eligibility criteria for the Backward class of OBC, SC, ST and Minority Student shaving a glance look over them.
- Candidate must have the maximum average in their 10th and 12th school levels.
- Firstly candidate must be a Bonafide student of Telangana state.
- He/she must be above the age of 17 while applying.
- Must have 10th certificate with Date of Birth certificate.
- Must have a Letter from head of instruction you’re studying.
TS Epass fresh online Application 2018 submission produce:
Application for Epass Pre and Post matric will be available in the Official website of Telangana Epass. Below is the procedure to be followed while applying for the Fresh or Renewal scholarship.
- Firstly Go to Telangana Epass official website of http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Then Click on ‘’Student Services ‘’ at the center of the Page.
- Select the Fresh application if your applying new
- Enter all your details as per your 10th Pass certificate.
- Enter your Name, Address, 10th pass year, bank details correctly.
- Then your application number will be generated by Epass.
- Here you need to check all your application details once again.
- Upload required documents online and your new Application for the current year will be generated.
Required documents to submit for TS ePass
- 10th and 12th pass certificate
- 10th and 12th bonafide certificate
- College letter with address proof.
- Income certificate and caste certificate from state.
Instructions for TS epass online registration:
Candidate applying must have all the documents clear so that it will be easy to upload them. Details must enter correctly. Save your application form which will be useful while submitting the documents in your college.