Sahu Jain Trust is inviting the applicants to offer them scholarship and stipend. Students who have completed their 12th and want to do their higher education will be getting the Scholarship by Sahu Jain Trust. Applicants who want to peruse their higher education in Technical courses like Engineering, Medical, MBA and other related under graduation or Post Graduation courses can apply for Sahu Jain Trust 2017. The application is available in Official Sahu Jain Trust 2017 official website and that need to download and filled manually. The Procedure for applying this scholarship is given below.
Every year many students around the country will get help in their higher education. The Stipend amount will range between Rs. 150 and Rs. 1000 per month.
Below are the required minimum qualification by any student or applicant to avail free scholarship through this scheme.
- Candidate applying must be an citizen of India
- Applicant applied for graduation course in Technical like Medical, Engineering, MBA and other related courses can apply
- Applicant already has availed the scholarship is eligible to apply
- Candidate must be 17 year of age on date of filling the application.
SAHU JAIN TRUST Scholarship 2017 – How to Apply
Sahu Jain Trust Application form is available in the official website 2017. Follow the below procedure to apply for this scholarship in Offline mode.
- Firstly go to Sahu Jain Tryst Official website form http://www.sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com/
- Now read the Notification and other details given in page
- Click on http://www.sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com/ link given below
- Download the application form and Fill it manually
- Fill all the columns correctly and seal it envelope
- A 9”*4” Self Addressed Stamp RS. 10/- enveloped must be used
Send the envelope to Secretary, Sahu Jain Trust, 18, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
- Application form send after the last date will not be taken into consideration any cause
- Date of filling Application form starts at
- Last date of Application form filling is
Instructions to be followed:
Sahu Jain Trust will be offering the scholarship and stipend to the aspirant who wants to peruse their higher education in technical courses. Applicants need to mention all the details of applied Higher education college and courses. Details filled in application form must be correct and if any wrong details are found application will be rejected. Documents prescribed should be attached with form and sent to address on or before the last date of submission.