Rotary Scholarship for Water and Sanitation Professionals invites the applications for graduation students. the students who are pursuing graduation in MSC in urban water and sanitation, Msc in water management, Msc in water science and engineering have an opportunity to apply for this scholarship. every year rotary club awarding the scholarships to some of the candidates.
the candidates must be citizen of India and pursuing the graduation courses in the following disciplines. MSC in urban water and sanitation, MSC in water management, MSC in water science and engineering are eligible for this scholarship. the students who joined the UNESCO – IHE joint programs are not eligible for this scholarship.
- the students must hold the study certificates and mark list of last studied class.
- a copy of passport size photograph copy is needed.
- passport is required.
- open the official website www.unesco-ihe.org.in.
- open the scholarships link.
- read the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- fill the form with needed details.
- attach the passport size photograph copy.
- submit the application form with needed documents.
Note: the last date for the application procedure is June 15th. after that they will not received any more applications from applicants. fill the application form one time only don’t fill the application form multiple times because the application form will be invalid.
from all the applicants they will select some of the candidates based on their criteria. finally they will shortlist those students and they will inform to the selected candidates. for selected candidates have to prepare to go nether land for studies. and they will provide complete allowance like air fare charges and food and accommodation charges and books and stationary and travelling charges.
- eligible candidates apply on or before the closing date of notification.
if you need any more information about the scholarships visit official website or keep a comment on below we will give reply soon for your queries.