Reserve Bank of India RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme 2018 Notification announced for Online Application Registration
Reserve Bank of India RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme announced the applications for graduation studying students. Every year they are conducting examination overall India. RBI every year they will select 150 candidates throughout the India. In that 50 scholarships will be awarded for overall India and remaining 100 scholarships will be awarded for regional states.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme 2018
Students must hold intermediate or 12th class and the students who are joining graduation courses will be eligible. The students who have qualified once and who are attending next time examination will not be eligible. Candidate’s age should be more than 18 years and does not exceed 23 years.
The test will be conducted in different languages that means in our all the languages but English is a common for all those students who are writing the exam in English will be selected from overall India participated candidates and the scholarships will be 50. And regional wise they will conduct a test in their regional languages and the total scholarships on regional basis is 100.
For written examination the syllabus will be functioning of RBI, the trend of banking industry in India, general economic and financial environment of the country. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes and the question paper will be objective type of questions.
Application Procedure of RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme 2018
- Open the official website http://www.rbi.org.in.
- Open the RBI young scholarships 2018 link and read the given instructions.
- Fill the application form along with your details.
- And check the details once and submit the application form and take a copy of printout of your application form for future use.
From all those applicants they select some of the candidates and they will conduct the written examination based on the performance of written test they will make a shortlist. For selected candidates they will in inform and the scholarship will be awarded for those candidates.
- Apply before the closing date of application form.
- Those students who are already selected they are not be applicable to attend next time examination.
- For selected candidates don’t discontinue the studies without any prior information.
- If the candidate discontinue the studies without any prior information get cancelled and the payable amount to be refundable to their account.
- Don’t send the applications after closing date the applications will not be considered into account.
- Eligible candidates don’t miss the opportunity.
If you need any more information about the scholarship visit the official website or keep a comment on below we will give you reply soon.