Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2017 Notification announced for Online Application
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanskrit Sans than Scholarship invites the applications for the students who are studying higher courses in Sanskrit Patashala. The government of India awarding for the students who are studying Sanskrit language courses in schools and colleges has an opportunity to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship 2017.
The main objective of this scholarship is to encourage the students in education to study higher studies in Sanskrit language courses.
Required Certificates or Documents to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship 2017
- Candidates have to submit their last qualifying study certificates.
- Cast certificate is needed and the students come under minority SC & ST categories are also eligible.
- Income certificate and community certificate is required.
- For minority and physically handicapped candidates, competent authority form is required.
- A copy of passport size photograph copy is needed.
Important Instructions to the Students:
- Mark sheet/document must be attested by the principal.
- The application form must be signed by the principal with institute seal and rubber stamp.
- Fill the application form carefully and the application form has to fill in Hindi or English languages this is of your choice.
- Students must submit an advance receipt and a copy of bank passbook first page having their bank account number and address proof.
Application registration Procedure for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sans than Scholarship 2017
The application will be available in an offline mode that means visit the official website www.sanskrit.nic.in. Read the instructions carefully and download the application form. Fill the application with your details and send the application form with needed documents by post on or before the closing date. The application will be sent to the university registrar.
Sanskrit Sans than (deemed university),
56-57 Institutional area,
Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058.
Selection Procedure for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2017
From all those applicants they will be selected some candidates based on their criteria and they will inform to those students. Those students who are very poor in the financial background and they are unable to continue their studies have the first priority.
- The candidates must come under minority category SC & ST and others are not eligible.
- Selected candidates don’t discontinue the studies without any prior information if the candidate is discontinued without any information will get canceled and the amount to be refundable to their account whatever they had paid up to that.
- Eligible candidates don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date of application form.
- Incomplete fill up of application forms and who have to send after the due date will not be considered.
If you need to know any more information about the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship 2017 visit official website.