Madhya Pradesh Scholarship 2017 Online Application Form Registration 2017 for Pre and Past Matric from www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has started an initiative for providing better facilities education and faster disposal of scholarship top all eligible students of the state economically backward class OBC, SC, ST and Minority students. This year, the MP board higher education has released a welfare scheme for providing free education to backward and underprivileged casts all over the state. In this view, all those candidates who are now studying under the Post and Pre-matric courses like X, UG, PG, Degree courses and Diploma can apply only if they come under backward casts of OBC, SC, ST and Minority students.
Every year more than 12 lakh students are getting benefited fee reimbursement through this welfare scheme. It allows students to get not only free education but free college facilities, hostel and much more which depends on their academic results. All those students who want to apply should and must remember that they should have good academic records in order to apply MP Scholarship 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Online Apply
- Student must be a citizen of Madhya Pradesh state
- Candidate should have secured more than 60% marks in Board exams in 10th, 12th for consideration
- Should have good attendance report all over the years
- Should belong to OBC/ SC /ST casts only
How to Apply MP Scholarship 2017 Online
So after reviewing whether you’re eligible to apply you can now lean towards next step for applying your MP scholarship portal online. You must follow these steps in order to write complete your online registration application submission for year 2017.
- Candidates should go to Madhya Pradesh official scholarship website http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- Then click on online registration account 2017 button and proceed to next page
- After that you have to select whether Fresh applicant or Renewal applicant from there
Fresh Online Application
Chose fresh applicant if you are applying for the first time for MP scholarship 2017 to both pre and post matric OBC, SC, ST and Minority students.
For Renewal Application
You have to choose Renewal if only you want to renew your previous scholarship registration from online
- Now after selecting whether Fresh or Renewal you have to select the Students educational courses (Chose either Post matric or Pre Matric)
- After that you will have to submit some of the required documents online with uploading
- After submitting all your documents, once review the information and check whether you have filled the form correctly
- Next click on submit button and you have successfully registered for scholarship from MP board 2015
Required Documents to Submit
Some of the important required documents are as below for upload MP Scholarship 2017 Online:
- Identification proof
- 10th board mark sheet details
- Caste Certificate
- Income details
- Category and Religion certificate
Instructions for MP Scholarship 2017 Online Application Registration
All the eligible candidates should and foremost apply for this scholarship. You will receive free educational and many other benefits from government. While applying please mention all details correctly without any mistakes. Note that application once submitted cannot be changed or revised back again.