Microsoft research India PhD fellowship is committed to the advancing to the state of computer science. The aim of fellowship program is to provide the education facility to the meritorious students who are backward in there finance matter. it will be providing financial support to the needed students.fellowship has the lasting relationship between Microsoft research and academic institutions.
The fellowship program supports the students of PhD at Indian universities while they pursue doctoral education in computer science and there by an field in that matter. the fellowship has a process which have to be full filled by the applicant as filling the application form, letters of reference.each students who is awarded by the fellowship will be getting laptop computer and he will be also awarded by the separate sum of INR 2,50,000 for traveling purpose during their academic year for seminars and conferences purposes.
The following is the eligibility criteria which have to be follow by applicant during the process of application.
- Candidate must be studding in the PhD program by any university in India.
- Candidate must be in the first, second or third year of there PhD studies.
- Students who are closely related to the computer science field are eligible to apply.
- Candidate may be from electrical engineering, electrical/electronic, communication engineering, and can be from mathematics field.
How to apply:
Below is the process to follow by the candidates who are interested to apply in the Microsoft research India PhD fellowship 2017
- The application process is completely online
- So firstly the candidate needs to download the application form by visiting the official website of fellowship of 2017.
- Candidate must send an resume to the website.
- A 500 words research statement of purpose should be send.
- Email IDs, address of three references.
- Only the fields which are mentioned above can apply.
- Should submit the application form before the last date.
- Late submission of application form will not be accepted.
The selection procedure of Microsoft research India PhD fellowship of 2017 will be done by the experts by a famous panel of researchers at Microsoft india. Telephonic interviews may also be done. The selection process will be done very strictly so candidates need to be very carefully.
The application form needs to be submitted by the last date. Late submission of application form will not be accepted. Candidate must submit all the required documents with the application form which are needed. And only qualified students like who are in the studies of PhD are eligible to apply.