Maharashtra Scholarship 2017 Online Application Form Registration for Pre and Post Matric fresh and renewals at dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Maharashtra Government with the collaboration of Directorate of Technical education is providing the scholarships to state students under various shames offered by the state. Lakhs of students who are perusing their under graduate or post graduate courses are benefited by this various schemes. The pre and post matric scholarship application are available in the official website of Directorate of Technical education Maharashtra. Also merit cum means scholarship is offered for the students who secure above 60% in academic. Candidate falling in backward class category by the state and merit can start applying for Pre and Post matric Maharashtra scholarship 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Scholarship 2017 Online Application Registration:
The economically backward castes like SC/ST/OBC or minorities candidate willing to apply need to check the below mentioned some important eligibility conditions given by the DTE Maharashtra government. Those who have all the below mentioned criteria will be selected for schemes of DTE.
- Candidate applying must be a bonafide student of the state.
- He/She must have qualified 10th and 12th from a state affiliated college with 602% in average.
- Must have the entire document prescribed by the state.
- Only two applicants from an family are allowed
- Should have Aadhra card enrolled in state.
How to Apply Maha DTE Scholarship 2017:
Applications form for the pre and post matric scholarship for under graduate and post graduate courses is available in the official website of DTE Maharashtra 2017. Follow the below given procedure to apply for DTE 2017 schemes.
- Firstly go to Directorate of Technical education Maharashtra official website from here http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/scholarships/Home.aspx
- Then click on ‘’candidate Registration’’ in home page.
- Now select the Pre and Post Matric scholarship 2017 link
- Fill all your details correctly as mentioned in certificates.
For Renewal Scholarship 2017 Registration:
- Click on Renewal Link and edit your application form.
- Clicks submit and then your application will be registered.
Required documents to Upload:
- Aadhra card enrolled in the state.
- 10th and 12th marks sheet memo
- 10th and 12th bonafide certificate.
- Photograph of candidate applying
- Income, residential and caste certificate from the state.
- A letter from college principal (allotment order)
Instructions for Maharashtra Scholarship 2017 Online Application Registration:
Candidate who have all the above mentioned eligibility conditions can apply for the DTE Maharashtra scholarship Pre and Post matric 2017. The documents mentioned by the state need to be clear while uploading and valid for current year. Details filled in the application form must be correct and once submitted they can’t be edited again. Check twice before getting registered.