Kerala Online Scholarship Application Form 2018 Registration dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
The directorate of the government of Kerala has given the opportunity to the state pre and post matric scholarship 2018-16 under the merit cum means scholarship scheme for OBC/SC/ST, Muslim, Buddhists, Christian, Sikh, Zoroastrians etc. are eligible for applying for this scholarship. The candidate should be a first-year student of XII/Higher secondary school/college/Under Graduate/Post Graduate/PhD/ITI/ITC are eligible for applying for this scholarship. The application form can be downloaded from the official site of Kerala scholarship board.
It is mandatory that scholarships are available only for the merit students who had scored 50% and above grading in any government or any recognized private educational institutions can apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Scholarship 2018-16
The Kerala board has given some of the rules and eligibility criteria for the students for applying for the scholarship. I advise the students to glance over the criteria and make sure that you are eligible for applying for the scholarship. The Minority and backward casts are Muslim, Christians, Sikh, Parsi, OBC, ST and SC Candidates should be a first-year student of XII/Under Graduate/Post Graduate/Ph.D./ITI/ITC centers affiliated NCVT Course of Higher Education in any government or recognized private institutions.
Candidates belonging to the most economically backward classes like Muslim/Christian/Sikh/Zoroastrians
- Candidates should not have less than 50% grading.
- Candidate’s family annual income should not exceed Rs.2 lakhs.
- Candidates should belong to the minority communities or economically backward castes.
- Candidates must and should submit the certificates regarding your marks and grading.
How to Apply Kerala epass Scholarship 2018 Online Application
All the post and pre matric students who deployed in any government or recognized private educational institutions belongs to minorities or low castes like SC/ST/OBC etc can now get their fee paid by the government. Students can avail free scholarship by following below simple steps.
- Candidates first go to the DCE Kerala official website of http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
Note: Apply Online button is one Right side for all applicants to apply. Click it and then go to next step accordingly
- They have to click on the pre and post matrix scholarship
- After that they have to fill the scholarship application form with all necessary details mentioned in it fresh applicant
- Please check is it New or Renewal application form firstly and fill accordingly
- Renewal applicants should click on the renewal form and fill their latest information, details as per academic records.
- Then the filled scholarship form must be submitted to the head of the institution you are studying.
Fresh and New Post Matric Applicant
All the students who are applying for the first time need to download application form fill it correctly and attach defiladed documents like 10th memo and some other board certificates regarding you study must be submitted to it.
Kerala epass Renewal Applicants – Post Matric Students
The applicants can renewal their scholarship by submitting the present year academic certificates.
- Self-attested passport size photo pasted on the Registration printout
- Attested copies of Mark lists.
- Income declaration(affidavit)
- Nativity certificate from the competent authority
- Attested copy of the first page of Bank Passbook in the name of the student.
- Accommodation Certificate in case of Hostlers.
- Copy of Adhaar number/Adhaar enrollment.
Instructions for Kerala DCE Scholarship 2018 Online Application Registration
All those Minority and backwards casts are Muslim, Christians, Sikh, Parsi, OBC, ST and SC new and Renewal applicants must carefully submit their application form without any error for perfect acceptance.