Karnataka Epass Scholarship online application 2018 for Fresh and Renewal Pre and Post Matric at http:// karepass.cgg.gov.in
Karnataka Government with collaboration with Department of Backward Class welfare has been offering the scholarship for its students from many years. Karnataka Government has made available the Pre and Post Matric scholarship for its students across with the Epass (Electronic Payment and Application system of Scholarship). Every student in the state can apply for Epass registration to get benefited with different schemes. The government will be considering the candidate who has applied on basis of their merit and backward class. Below are eligibility criteria for karepass registration.
To get better scholarship students need to do well in his common entrance test conducted by the government for admission in Postgraduate and undergraduate courses. Application form for karepass is available online on official website of Karnataka Epass.
Eligibility criteria for Karnata ePass Online Registration:
The Minority and backward casts are Muslim, Christians, Sikh, Parsi, OBC, ST and SC Candidates who are having merit can apply for Karnataka Epass schemes. Below are some eligibility criteria for applying for Pre and Post matric scholarship program under Karnataka government.
- Candidate applying need to be a Bonafide student of the state.
- He/She must have qualified 10th and 12th with 60% in an average.
- He/She must have studied from an affiliated college or institute of Karnataka state.
- Applicant must be considered by backward class from the state.
- Only 2 applicants can be able to apply for these schemes.
Make sure all your required documents are valid for the present year.
How to Apply for Fresh and Renewal Scholarship at karepass:
The Minority and backward casts are Muslim, Christians, Sikh, Parsi, OBC, ST and SC applicant form for Pre and Post matric Scholarship will be available in the official website of karepass. Applicant needs to be filled by online and your entire document mentioned should be uploaded through online only. So follow below given the procedure for applying.
- Firstly visit the Karnataka Epass official website http://karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on ‘’Apply Online’’ icon available on the home screen.
- Select the type of registration as ‘’Fresh Registration’’ or ‘’Renewal Registration’’
- Select Fresh and enter your details as per SSLC correctly.
- Check your old application form and make sure that all details or correct.
- You can also edit if you found any wrong details.
- Upload all the required documents prescribed by Epass.
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- SSLC and HSLC bonafide
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Student Bank details
- Letter from present studying college.
Instructions for Kar epass 2018 Online Registration:
Applicant needs to make sure that all details entered by him are correct and as per SSLC. Uploaded documents should be clear to be viewed. Save your application safe with all documents that are uploaded.