JK Scholarship 2018 Online Registration for Jammu and Kashmir Pre and Post Matric application registration for fresh and renewals…
Department of social welfare with the government of Jammu and Kashmir will be offering the scholarship to its state OBC, SCT,SC and minority students. The pre and post matric scholarship for the students will be made available from the official website of the department of social welfare. Those who fall the backward classes and have good merit basic in their academic will be considered by the state government.
Candidate applies for the Pre and Post scholarship will need to be studying undergraduate or post graduate course in any college affiliated by the state. Merit students will be considered on their merit and will be given stipend also. The application form will be available in official website of the department of social welfare website. Have look over below given eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria for JK Scholarship 2018
Jammu and Kashmir government has given some important eligibility condition which needs to have for any candidate apply for their scholarship schemes. Candidate having these eligible criteria will be considered by the government. So once look over all the eligibility criteria given below.
- Applicant needs to be a bonafide student of the state.
- Only two members can apply for any schemes
- Required documents need to be valid and correct.
- Candidate have qualified 10th and 12th form a state institute or college
- He/She must have secured atlatl 60% in his average
JK Scholarship 2018 Online Application – How to Apply
Application form for Pre and Post-matric scholarship for the student studying undergraduate and postgraduate courses is available online at the official website of the state department of social welfare. Below is the procedure for applying Pre and Post matric.
- Firstly go to Department of social welfare Jammu and Kashmir official website from http://jksocialwelfare.nic.in
- Then click on ‘’Scholarship’s Data’’ at left of home page
- Now select the Pre or Post matric link
- Click fresh registration and enter your details in application.
- Fill all the details correctly as per certificates
- Click renewal registration form and edit your application.
- Now you need to upload the documents given below.
Required documents to upload:
- Photocopy of candidate
- Income, caste and residential certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet with bonafide certificate
- A letter from college principal (allotment order)
Instructions for JK Scholarship 2018 Online Registration
A candidate who has all eligibility criteria are only preferred by the state. The required documents need to be correct and clear while uploading. Once an application is submitted it cannot be edited again.