The British Council IELTS Scholarship Award 2017 Notification
The British Council IELTS Scholarship Award announced the scholarships for IELTS students. The British council launched the IELTS award for Indian students. The main intention is to study Indian students in English – speaking country. Every year they are offering to some of the candidates who are studying in the United States.
The students must be the citizen of India. And the candidates must hold the graduation or post-graduation study with mark list and study certificate. After that, they will conduct IELTS examination. Those who are qualified in that examination will be eligibility for this award. The overall IELTS score will be 6.0.
- A study certificate and mark lists from college whatever you have last completed class.
- Passport is required.
- A passport size photograph copy.
- IELTS score card.
- Produce a valid acceptance letter from a recognized educational institution.
- Open the official website britishcouncil.in.
- Open the IELTS scholarship award link.
- Read the instructions carefully before the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Don’t forget to enter passport number on application form.
- After that attach the latest passport size photograph.
- Enter the IELTS score card details.
- And select the state where you have to study.
Every year IELTS awarding for 10 members. From all the applicants they will select some of the candidates based on their criteria. They will be based on your IELTS score and educational qualification etc. for selected candidates every year they will pay an amount of 3,00,000 rupees toward the cost of tuition fees. The IELTS admission criteria will be held in the month of July.
- Eligible candidates don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date of your application. The last date for the application is June 15.
- Before attending the IELTS examination the passport is required.
If you need any more information about scholarship award you need to visit the official website or keep a comment on below.