Haryana Pre and Post matric scholarship application form 2018 for fresh and renewals at www.highereduhry.com
Haryana Government with the collaboration of Department of Higher education has been offering the Scholarship schemes to their students. Students having merit and academic excellence with backward class category will be offered these schemes. The Haryana Scholarship online application for Pre and Post matric of undergraduate and post graduate for Fresh and Renewal candidates and it is available in official website of DHE Haryana. Many students are perusing their higher studies with help of their schemes by the government.
Students will be considered based on their 10th and 12th marks and some other eligibility criteria which are shown below. Candidate getting higher score in common entrance test conducted by Haryana Government will be awarded more scholarship/stipend of fee reimbursement.
Eligibility Criteria for DHE Haryana Scholarship Online Application 2018
The Application for Pre and Post matric DHE schemes are available in official website of DHE Haryana for the state economically backward class OBC, SC, ST and Minority students once need to check the below mentioned eligibility condition before applying.
- Applicant need to have 60% average in his 10th and 12th/Diploma qualification.
- He/She need to be a bonafide student of Haryana state.
- Should have an Aadhar card enrolled in the state.
- The documents required need to be valid and correct.
- Only 2 students form a family can apply
- He/she must have studies his 10th and 12th in affiliated college and school v y the state.
How to Apply DHE Haryana Scholarship 2018 Online:
The candidate who has all the eligibility condition mentioned above can start Applying online. The application for Pre and Post matric candidates by Haryana government is available on official website of DHE Haryana. Follow the procedure clearly for applying online.
- First, go to DHE Haryana official website from here http://www.highereduhry.com
- Now Select the ‘’Scholarship’’ icon given in home page.
- Then you will be shown instruction slid the page down and click on ‘’Continue’’.
- Now select the Type from below links as Pre or Post matric.
- Select Fresh registration post matric for new applying.
- Then enter all your details as per SSLC certificate.
For Renewal Application Registration
- Select on Renewal registration for Post matric link and check your application.
- Upload the required documents and if any change edit them.
Required documents to upload for DHE Scholarship
- 10th pass certificate
- 12th pass certificate/Diploma mark sheet
- 10th and 12th bonafide certificate.
- Certificate of Income, Caste and residential by state government.
- A letter from present studying college (allotment order).
Instructions for Haryana DHE Scholarship Online Application 2018
Candidate applying fresh need to correctly fill details as again they cannot change their edit them. Renewal students can view their application form and can edit them once. Documents need to be clear which are to be uploaded. Save your application form for future login.