Gujarat CM Scholarship Pre and Post Matric Online Application form 2017 at www.scholarships.gujarat.gov.in
The Higher education Department of Gujarat has been offering the Scholarship schemes under Central Sector Scholarship scheme for Backward the OBC, SC, ST and Minority Students. Every year the government of Gujarat will be considering the minority and merit students under the schemes it provided. Students all around the state having better academic excellence and with good merit basis can apply for current year scholarship schemes. The Pre and Post matric for an undergraduate course and postgraduate course will be based on the merit in their present studying institute. Students need to be studying any degree course to get the scholarship under Gujarat Government schemes.
Application form for Pre and Post matric Gujarat CM Scholarship is available in official website of educational department of Gujarat state http://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in
Eligibility criteria for Registration
The Higher education department of Gujarat will be offering the stipend of its students of Backward the OBC, SC, ST and Minority Students. Candidate willing to apply need to check the given eligibility criteria. Applicants will be selected on the basis of theses eligibility criteria only. So have a glance look over below mentioned eligibility conditions and check your eligibility conditions.
- Firstly candidate needs to be a bonafide student of Gujarat state.
- Need to have the minimum of 60% in their 10th and 12 Board examination from an affiliated institute or college.
- The research studies need to have 55%b average ion their academic
- Candidate must be studying any PG or UG course in Gujarat state.
- The required certificate must be valid for year applying.
How to Apply for Gujarat Scholarship 2017 produce
As the above given elicited conditions are confirmed then you can easily start applying for Pre and Post matric scholarship from official board website of Gujarat state. Students can even renewal their old registration form by submitting some required documents and Fill application form. So Here is the procedure to be followed while filling the CM Scholarship Application.
- Firstly open Gujarat Education Department official website http://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in
- You need to register yourself with your HSC Hall ticket number and year.
- Get the password and Fill the Candidate details correctly.
- Fill all required details in column shown.
- Save your application number for re-login again.
Required Documents to Submit:
Below mentioned documents have required the document to attach.
- High school leaving certificate with Year of Pass.
- Bonafide of HSC and 12th
- Income and caste certificate issued by State government.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Residential proof and College Letter
Instructions of Gujarat CM Scholarship 2017 Online Registration
Candidate applied must save their application form safe with them as it will be useful for future inquiries. The details entered must be valid and entire certificate attached with the application form must be same Name and other details as your application form.