Google India Anita Borg memorial scholarship it is launched in the year 2004 in the honor of late Dr.anita Borg who used to believe that women must get educated in all accepts and should develop their technical skills. This Google India scholarship is offered to man countries like Africa, Asia pacific, Canada, china, Middle East and to the united states. The Google India scholarship will be awarded to the female student only. The Google scholarship will be awarded based on their strength and eligibility and based on their family background
Below are the details which have to be fulfilled by the students who want to get from the Google India Anita Borg memorial scholarship 2017.
- This Google scholarship will be given to the female candidate only
- The candidate must be admitted ion undergraduate and postgraduate course in the academic year 2017
- Should be the student of university in the Asia pacific region
- Candidate should be pursuing the higher studies in computer science, computer engineering or a related field to the technology.
- Citizen should peruse permanent residence address.
- Candidate should get above 90% of marks in their current studies.
How to apply to Google India scholarship
Candidate those who are interested they can apply he application form by following the below details without any errors.
- Firstly the candidate should download the application form by visiting the official board website.
- The applicant should fulfill the required contact information
- Candidate must apply an resume in the language that they feel they are comfortable with.
- Should attach the academic transcript of their current university
- Candidate must have to write responses to three essay questions in the language tey fell they are comfortable with.
Here are the list of required documents that candidate should attach with the application form
- The format should be in electronic PDF format
- Should upload transcripts and resumes.
- Applicant Have to submit a oft copy of transcript while Applying through online.
- If official transcript is not available then candidate can submit an UN-official transcript.
- Candidate should submit there current degree transcripts only.
- The candidate should get above 85% in there exams.
- Birth certificate with correct resume address.
The candidate should fulfill the entire required procedure. should fill the application form very carefully without any error. As it is online process there will be no chance of rechecking. Should submit all the documents required. Should submit the form before the last date. Should check the application form before submitting to avoid errors.