Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2017 for Higher Studies in Abroad Application Form Registration from Ramakrishna mission at http://www.sriramakrishna.org..
The Ramakrishna mission institute of culture provides various programs and scheme for better education of students in various streams. Keeping all aside, they also provide another scholarship for aboard studies. It is known as Debesh Kamal Scholarship for higher studies which are given every year to merit students. This scheme is introduced in order to give better chances for merit, tilted students with a scope to achieve high heights in life. Any students who are going aboard for his or her higher studies and research can try to get this scholarship. This scholarship will be given to those students who are merit, well academic records and who qualify the criteria below.
Any applicant who is passionate to avail this scholarship can follow the criteria mentioned below. It is necessary to qualify for the eligibility criteria. You can consider these criteria as rule for getting the scholarship.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidate can be from any caste, creed, and religious faith
- Must have secured 1st class in honours or master’s degree from any Indian university or College
- Must have received letter of conformation of admission into foreign university
- Candidate should have good academic records in all studies for better approval
- Candidate age must not be more than 30 years
- Age exemption will be made for only short term PG course abroad
- Should submit all previous applications, records, certificates for approval
How to Apply
So we are now familiar with criteria to apply. Then it is our next step to apply for the scholarship online. You can follow my below steps.
- Firstly any candidate who wants to apply must download the application form from online
- Next candidate should taker hard copy of application form and fill it correctly without spelling errors
- Then the application form has to be attested with required documents
- Then it has to be sent to the address below in an envelope (Envelope must have the inscription “Debesh-Kamal Scholarship”) Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Gol Park, Kolkata 700 029
- Next the short listed candidates must appear before the Ramakrishna Committee for selection and approval of application
- Candidates also have to send a draft of rupees 100 in favour of secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture.
- Passport size photograph
- Attested copies of Certificates and mark sheets
All the candidates must follow each strep carefully while applying and sending the envelope. If you are selected for interview you must travel to Kolkata to their Committee place and appear before them for approval.