Central Sector Scheme 2018 Scholarship For College And University Students 2018 Notification
Central Sector Scheme invites by Ministry of Human Resource Development Department of Higher Education for Scholarship to College and University Students. National merit scheme department of education was introduced for post-graduate students. The students who are very poor in their financial background and they are merit candidates and the students who are unable to continue their studies because of their very poor financial background are eligible. The students who are post-graduation studies in technical and professional courses have an opportunity to apply.
Students must hold their graduation degree with the highest percentage or highest aggregate marks means above 80% of marks. The students who comes under minority and who are getting very low income have an opportunity to apply.
Benefits under the scheme:
Every year the Central Sector Scheme is providing scholarships to 8200 students in that 4100 are allotted for boys and remaining 4100 are allotted for girl’s students. The scholarship will be divided into different categories like general category, OBC, SC, ST, and PWD. For OBC 27% scholarship is available and for SC 15% is available and for ST 7.5% is available and 3% for physically handicapped students. And again the total number of scholarships will be divided into 3 categories like state board of education and central board of education and ICSE. The 3 types can be in the ratio of 3:2:1. The scholarship will be eligible from 9th class students to post-graduation but every year you have to be renewable.
- Students must hold their study certificates and mark lists up to last study.
- Income certificate, caste certificate and community residence certificate.
- A copy of passport size photograph and signature
How to Apply:
- Open the official website http://188.8.131.52/2014/csss2014/default.aspx.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Fill the application form with needed documents and required details.
- Once again the check the details and submit it.
From all those applications they will select some of the candidates based on their criteria and they will make a shortlist. For selected candidates every month they will pay an amount of 2000 rupees and they will give scholarship for 10 months in a year. Selected candidates every year they have to renewable Central Sector Scheme 2018.
- Don’t forget to apply on or before the closing date of your application form.
- Selected candidates don’t forget to renewable the scholarship every year.
- Don’t discontinue the studies without any prior information.
- If you discontinue the studies without any information the scholarship will get cancelled and the payable amount to be refundable to their account.